Chapter 7

*Picture above is what you wear to the store.*
Jack brought you to Walmart in his black Mercedes rather then the Lamborghini. The Mercedes was way more main stream. You hopped out and walked in. When you got in you walked around looking for where the fruit was and next thing you knew you bumped into someone. He looked weird, he was sickly pale . You forget about it and walk towards the fruit which ironically is next to the bakery. You grab 6 bananas and a thing of strawberries. You head towards the meat and you pick up 3 pounds of bacon and some sausage links. You then head to the very back of the store where they have their milk and eggs. You bought a gallon of 2% nonfat milk and two dozen grade A large eggs. ' Does he have coffee?' ' Would he like a smoothie for breakfast?' You decide he doesn't and you grab ground coffee, and some yogurt. You walk up to the check out and notice that the man who ran into you earlier was walking out the door with a bunch of what you thought were penguins? You mentally shook it off thinking nothing of it. You went through self checkout. When you were about to pay jack had the great idea to come in and "kidnap" you. He grabbed you and the groceries that you had bought. He ran with you into the beautiful Mercedes.
"Jack what's wrong?"
"I needed to know you were safe. Besides penguin was in there, he was the one who wanted to hurt you along with a couple of other people."
"Oh well he ran into me and I seen him leave with penguins. But anyway lets go home ok Jackie boy." He cringed at that nickname.
*time skip brought to you by ivy and Harley*
You stepped into the kitchen and started to make pancake mix. You pulled the bowl near you and poured in some of the powder mix and added milk, eggs, and fresh cut up strawberries and bananas. You slowly mix it together, after you were done with that you heat up a skillet with a little bit of vegetable oil. Once the oil was hot you poured some of the mix in and then you started to make the bacon. You grab another skillet and place it on the stove, you wait till it's hot and you place the bacon strips inside the skillet. You go over to the pancakes and flip one and see it's golden on one side.you walk back over to the bacon and it starts popping it's hot grease at you.
*time skip brought to you by skippy peanut butter *
"So what did you think?"
"It's still as good as it was then." He smiled at you and you gladly returned it.
"So what else do you want to do this fine sunny morning?"
"What do you wanna do?"
"Lets go rob batsy."
"Ok lets get you ready first we need a sexy outfit so you can keep brucy busy." With that he took you to his closet to find you something.
*cliffhanger but I need to make the outfit for you so yup any way what do you think comment what you think you should do to poor old brucy. Loves ya doll face byes*