Run - Chapter Five

Chapter Five

A/N So Sorry that everything has been coming out so fast. Like Fights And The Plan Liams Planning. I didn't know how to make those parts long and more descriptive. So i just put it out there so we can get that out the way. So No More short Chapters! i will Post Every Saturday. :) Hope You Love This Chapter :*

Liam POV

Should I be sad on what we're gonna be doing to Jena? Yes. Do I care? No. She deserves what's coming for her. I had to kiss that nasty whore to lead her on to me. It was disgusting. If it was to die or kiss her ugly ass, I would choose dieing. I also had to fake 2 fights with Harry. We practiced a lot. But it felt like Harry was actually trying to fight me at some points though. We had to use fake blood. Then an eye mask to cover the make up for my black eye. Then when Harry punched me in my eye we had to make sure she wasn't looking at that point then pull it off so my eye would look blue. The first fight in the hallway we couldn't believe she bought it.

It sucks for Niall though we have to turn him against Jena. I dont see how Niall can hang around her, she pulls every guy in then cheats on him. Then breaks up with both of them, then goes on to another guy. Its this game she plays with her little possy. Who ever gets caught get eliminated. So far its her and so other nasty girl in the game right now.

Were gonna get her dirty ass eliminated.

We walked out of the hospital ditching Niall. Its gonna be tough turning Niall against her. Since hes been buddy buddy with her i think since the 6th grade. Or was it 7th grade. I dont care.

Harry drove us to the camp. His car was parked on the other side of the street. We turned on the radio and heard some sort of song playing. " You're insecure, Don't know what for..." We sang along to the song while we drove back to camp. we turned the volume up loud and when we stopped at a light we started singing louder so the cars on the side of us could hear us.

Nialls Pov

I waited for Jena to wake up. I only had 2 hours till I had to get back to camp. I never knew how beautiful she looked when she sleeps. Jena's been my friend since grade school. I love her so much. I just wish I had the guts to ask her out. She was my first kiss and maybe my last.

She started waking up. "Hey sleepy head. How you feeling?" I asked her. She looked so pretty with her big brown eyes. "Do you need anything? I can get you some water...Or maybe some milk..How about some apple juice with a bendy straw?" I get kinda nervous around her. You can notice huh?

"Im good. Just calm down." she said. She kinda noticed too. "Why aren't you in at camp. You dont have to wait here for me." I didn't want to leave her here by herself. some other guy might hit on her, Get her before me. Like that new kid Liam. some things seem fishy around him. Mmmhmmm fish...Food..I'm Hungry.

"Hey Jena? You hungry?" I asked her. she pushed the hair in her face behind her ear.

"No why?"

"Because I am."

"When are You not?" She chuckled. Ill just take that as a compliment. I smiled back at her.

The doctor walked in. "Okay Niall. Visiting hours are almost over so hurry." she walked back out the room.

"Niall I have to tell you something." Jena asked while struggling to get up.

"Okay what is it?" I said as I helped her sit up.

She looked at me for a while and just sat there. "what Is it?" I asked. If she say nothing again I swear.

"Well you know how I told you me and Niall were walking through the park that other day when we were coming on to the bus?" She said.