Run - Chapter Ten

A/n NOT EDITTED! SORRY FOR THE LAAATE UPDATE.. ENJOY XX

"Why didn't you tell me you live next door." I asked.

Charlie laughed. "It just didn't cross my mind."

This house is huge. My room is huge. Well not that big but there's a lot more space then at my other house in California.

"Ok. So that annoying boy that answered the door was Max. He's 14. Freshman. He's going to our high school." I interrupted Charlie.

"Wait. I'm already enrolled in a school here?"

"Yeah. Mr. Canova was talking about a girl coming here to live here. And enrolling and stuff." She looked at me as I unpacked my stuff. "Need help?"

"No thanks" I said.

This is really gonna be hard. Going to a new school after I already made good friend in California. Just the thought of my friends hurts a lot. The people I met at camp. Harry actually turned out nice. Niall...Well you see...I don't see where we stand right now. Liam..You know what I might actually be glad I moved out here with my aunt. I just need to start new. A fresh new start, but I still miss the guys and my girls.

"Look. I know you probably hate it here. But everything is cool once you get to see everything. The schools are amazing. The teachers, the principals, The boys and the girls if you're bi or les."

I laughed at the last part. I support gays and bi. The way she said it just cracked me up. Charlie is really cool. She's really chill.

"Hey. I'm max." The boy came in.

"Bye." Charlie left the room.

"Wait." She turned around. " Where are you going?" I was kinda nervous. I don't know the boy and she's leaving me here with him.

Alone.

"Home." She said.

Max sat down on my bed as he watched me unpack.

"So." He said. "Like I said 5 minutes ago. I'm max. Full name Maximilian Carter Daniels. "

This is kinda awkward. I still haven't turned around to face him. I was still unpacking my clothes.

"This is probably weird but I'm your cousin. I know we haven't met before. That's why I'm introducing myself."

I still kept unpacking. I was nervous.

"You know what. I see you're busy right now. So I'll just go."

I watched him walk out the door and down the hallway. I stopped and turned my head to the right. There was letter on the dresser with my name on it. I grabbed it and sat down on my bed.

Dear Jenna,

It's your mom and dad. I am so sorry you are living with your aunt. You are gonna be there for a while. A really long time. We can't come back to California. Your grandma needs us. I know we said you had to move for a different reason but we can't tell you anything about grandma. We don't want to worry you too much so this is all we are writing to you. Love you so much.

~Mom & Dad

Did she die? She's only 56. But they told me not to worry..So I won't.

Great now I'm hungry. I have to go down and socialize with people. I hope there isn't any people down there. But of course there is. It was girl. She was tall and had long black hair. She turned around and was now facing me.