Run - Chapter Sixteen

A/n Some of you guys have been waiting a long time for this chapter. here you go :) enjoy! (SHORT CHAPTER)

Niall's pov

Even though Jena has left about a month ago doesn't mean I don't think about her still. Her and I weren't in a good relationship when she was about to go. Yeah I was mad at her for not saying goodbye..and for kissing Liam but I think about her 24/7. It's so hard to stay mad at her. The thing that hurt me the most was when she told me her and Liam kissed. It ruined me so much, I didn't even wanna look at her face. In the hospital I said some things I wasn't gonna say till I had the guts to ask her out. I just said everything in the wrong way.

What warmed me was when she called me. She told me that she forgot to say goodbye. I was a little pissed it took her that long to notice that she forgot to say goodbye to her best friend. It kinda made me think that Liam was her best friend and she dropped me by the curve. She probably did since she kissed him and they sleep in the same room. Now that I think of it. Who knows what they were doing in that room.

"Niall." Someone banged on the door. The door flew opened "Are you coming to play soccer or what." He sees me sitting on the bed. "Get over her" Harry said.

"I can't "

" Here I'll help you. Remember when Jena and her friends did that stupid elimination game."

"Huh?"

"Oh you don't know?"

"Know what?"

"She didn't tell you ?"

"Tell me what?"

"Dang she's suppose to be your best friend too."

"Wait. Are you talking about those 4 girls that pretened to be Jena's friend to hurt her in he process. "

"What?" Harry rubbed his he'd in confusion.

"Those 4 girls jena was some how paired up with. I told her to stay away from hem four months ago ."

"She stopped hanging with them about three days before she left."

"What the fuck so she was still hanging with them?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Harry. Jena is in big trouble. "

"Wait what?"

"This all makes since now why Jena's parents left. Why her uncle ran away. Why she moved to Kansas. Why I didn't see any of those girls at school."

I got up and harry was all confused at the point.

"Harry. Pack your shit"

"Why?"

"We're going to Kansas."

A/n everything will be explained in the net chapter just hold tight.