Run - Chapter Eleven

A/n . Can we get at least 5 votes before the next chapter. Just a little spoiler. Someone is coming. C: Not now. Later in this chapter. Just a little heads up.

"Niall..please I'm sorry. Don't . Don't " I begged. "Don't drop me." Niall was hanging me over the cliff of the roof. His hands were on my leg.

"Anything you have to say before you die?" He says.

"I'm sorry. Please."

"Jena wake up." He said still holding on to my leg.

"What?"

"Wake up. You gotta get ready for school."

I wake up and see Charlie shaking me. "Come on. You gotta get dressed."

"What time is it?" I ask as I sit up I in bed, rubbing my eyes.

"Who's Niall?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"A friend."

"Well come on get dressed I already picked out your clothes. We're gonna be late."

Max and Carly walk in. "Jena what are you still doing in bed? Lets go we have 10 minutes till we leave." Carly says pulling me out the bed. I grab my clothes and run to the bathroom. Charlie picked out some Jean shorts, a white sunset muscle shirt, black vans and ..a flower crown? Umm okay.

I struggled putting on my spaghetti strap shirt. I rushed and put on my muscle shirt and shorts. I brushed my teeth then washed my face. "Jena. Hurry we are leaving now." A heard a voice yell. I think that's my aunt. She sounds so different.

I rush out the bathroom. I turn back around and put deodorant on. I don't want to go to school on the first day smelling like a goat.

I look at Charlie. "Come on what are you waiting for?"

"I'm just nervous."

"Don't worry.. They'll like you. Trust me."

She pulls my hand and drags me out the door. I grab my white jansport backpack and head down stairs.

Stupid stairs .

" Hey." I run and hug Anne. My aunt. Last night I didn't get to see her because She came home late with Debby.

"Now come on, Get in the car."

I sat in the back behind the drivers seat. Max and Charlie were next to me. Carly was in front.

"Charlie , don't you have a car?."

Max laughed. "She doesn't have a car. You wanna know why?"

"Why? "

"Because she rides me."

Charlie punches Max on the arm.

"Oowah." He says.

"That was my Grandma's car." she says putting on her seat belt.

"so Jena. How are you?" Anne asks.

"Good."

"That's nice." She says.

Well this is awkward. The car was silent all the way to school.

"See you later!" Anne yells out the car. Making some of the kids walking to school look. "Have a great first day Jena."

"Thanks."

Carly gives me a hug and says good luck. She goes off with some of her friends.

Oo. A boyfriend. He's like 3 Inches taller than her. That's so cute. They look amazing together.