Run - Chapter Fifteen

A/n Finally the weekend! My first week of high school was so tiring. I got volleyball practice every day so right when i get home i go to sleep. That's why my updates are slow. Here's chapter 15.

New day. Not that happy about it. I never thought Liam and Luke would go through that type of stuff. Now that I know, I look at people different now. I wonder if they go through hard times. If they are just putting a fake smile on their face like Liam and Luke did. Today I got woken up by Max and not Charlie. "Jena..Charlie already left. Wake up."

I put on some blue shorts and a white muscle shirt with my white vans and my jacket. I put my hair up in a messy ponytail and brushed my teeth. Afterwards I grabbed my backpack and headed to the car before anyone else. I put my headphones in and start listening to music.

I see max walk out the house. "Hey" He says closing the door. "What's wrong?" he asks. I shake my head . "Nothing just thinking."

"Of."

"Nothing." He scoots over to the middle seat. "If someone hurt you tell me. I'll beat the shit out of him or her." I smile at his protectiveness over me. "I'm not hurt..I just miss my friends back in California."

"Niall?" I look at him. How does he know that. I probably had that 'how do you know that' look on my face because he added.. "Charlie told me"

"Oh."

"Who's Niall?" That's a great question. Who is Niall? I know him. But apparently I don't.

"He was my best friend."

"Was?"

"Yeah. Was. Back when I was in California, there was a fight with these two guys at camp. I tried to break it up but I got hit in the head. And blackedout. Then I told Niall that I kissed...Liam. Niall freaked. He then laid everything on me. He told me he liked me ever since middle school."

"What you don't like him now?"

"I don't know. I keep having dreams about him for the past 3 days. I was scary and the other 2 were OK. They changed the way I think about Niall. Like one second I think I like him too but then there's this other part that's holding me back."

"Liam?" Max says. He's a really good listener. Why doesn't he have a girlfriend yet?

"No."

"Then who?" He asks. Carly and Anne walk out of the house. Max scoots back over in his seat. They enter the car. I look over at max and he motions to me who? "I don't know." I say.

Carly and Anne enter the car. "Did you take the kids to the school bus?" Anne asks Charlie. She nods.

We pull up to the school. This time there wasn't any embarrassing goodbyes from Anne. I see Charlie and Liam together. "Hey" Charlie says.

"What's up?" I ask. Liam and Charlie look at each other.

"Well um..-

"ME AND LIAM ARE GOING TO THE SPRING FORMAL TOGETHER!" Charlie says jumping up and down. I look over at Liam who is standing there a little pissed because he got cut off.

"That's nice." I say with a smile.

"So who are you going with?" Liam asks.

"Well I don't know if I wanna go." Charlie gets sad. then mad.

"Why not?" Liam says. Charlie pulls me aside.

"Is it because me and Liam are going together?" She whispers. I shake my head. "No. Not at all."

"Then why?"

"Well no guy has asked me. And the dance is in less than two weeks."

"Who do you want to ask you to the dance?"

"I Don't know."

A/n GUYS ! I finally finish this short chapter. I'm changing the POV! for like 2 chapters! I'm making a new book. Which will be Niall's POV! Okay? Okay. So give me ideas on what book should be called :) sorry slow updates Chapter 16 NEXT!