Run - Chapter Eight

Liam's POV

"Are you sure you wanna go." I say to Jena as she packs her bags. "You don't have to go. Why are you leaving again?"

She stopped packing and looked at me. "My parents don't want me coming here anymore."

"Why exactly?"

She sighs and starts packing her things. "Because something happened to my parents when they were on the trip over in New York. I don't know what. They didn't tell the whole story. All I know is that someone is out there trying to steal our money."

She closed her suit case. I walked to her and turned her around. She was crying. She tried to turn her face so I wouldn't see her. "Look at me. Stop. There's nothing to cry about."

"I'm gonna miss you guys." Jena says.

"It's not like you're gonna be gone forever." I tell her. I pull her in for a hug. I look her in the eyes. I don't know what but there was something about her. I don't know what. I used to hate her with a passion but now...I don't even remember why I hated her in the first place. It's like everything in the past just went away in the past 2 hours.

I kissed her on the forehead. "Bye." She says. But I couldn't let her go. she was already walking out the door.

"Jena wait." She turns around and I pull her in once again to kiss her. When her and I kissed. Nothing around us mattered any more. All the stress on my shoulder went away. She brings the weirdest feelings out of me.

******

I walk her to her cab. She waved by to me. I just could'nt believe she was leaving. She just got here. It's only been about 3 days.

"Hey Liam! Where's Jena I need to tell her something before she leaves." Niall said. He was holding something behind him.

"She just now left."

The thing behind him feel...Flowers.. His face was turning red and his eyes were watering.

"Why would you let her go without saying bye to me. This was my last chance to see her."

"Calm down! You will see her after spring break."

"You don't get it do you! She's not coming back. Didn't she tell you! She's moving with her Aunt out in Kansas." Niall yelled. He left me standing there in the parking lot.

What? What the hell? She....She lied... Why? I still don't get this.

I walked to Harry and Niall's dorm. I knocked. It took a while for someone to answer. Harry opened the door and grabbed me for a hug.

"Dude..I don't get girls." I tell him.

"Me too dude. Me too."

A/n Before you start thinking how short this chapter was. There's a reason I did this. If I would have continued this chapter it would have been soo freaking long! Very long.!