Run - Chapter Six

Chapter 6

Well the hospital let me out today. Finally I can get back to camp. A car came to come and pick me up. Niall was on my mind the whole ride there. It felt like it took years to get there. When we got there Liam was there to open the car door.

"Hey Liam...Thanks."

"Ready to go to our first music class?"

"Yeah." I said. Liam closed the car door.

When we walked to the music class Niall was still on my mind I can't believe that he felt that way about me. I can't believe he did those things for me. I felt like a real jerk.

Music class. The teacher greeted me with a hello and told me to sit in any open seat. I sat next to Niall. That seat was the only one open.

"Can please sit somewhere else?" Niall raised his hand and then looked at me.

"No sit where your at." The music teacher said.

Niall put his hand down. Well that hurt. alot. "Okay so we're gonna get into groups of 5. So there will be 6 to 7 groups of 5. I already chose your groups."

I hope i don't get paired up with Niall. It seems like he hates me at the moment.

"okay so.. Daniel, Miranda, Steven, Jona, Chris, Thats Group 1. Go to studio 1 and there will be a clipboard telling you what to do."

Please not Niall, Please not Niall..

"Jessica, Priscila, Jena, Diana, Maria, Studio 2 , Clipboards in there to tell you what to do."

Thank God!

"Niall, josh, Liam, Zayn, Harry. studio 3, clipboard is in there."

Me and my girls. I didn't see this coming. Me getting paired up with my homies. Oh my god we have this stupid game we play right. Its called elimination game. Who ever gets caught cheating gets eliminated. The one standing wins. I've been wanting to get out the game since we first started it. But somehow I made it as the final 2.

"Lets see what's on this clipboard." Diana picked up the clipboard and read through it. She was the one with the brains. She loved to read. "So basicly we have to do a cover on one of our favorite songs. Record it. and paste it on youtube. Top 3 gets to battle against each other in the Madison Square Garden. Audience gets to choose the winner."

Wow Madison Square Garden Thats big. Never thought it would lead up to that. Everyone has performed there. Justin Bieber sold out Madison Square Garden, imagine how many people are gonna be there. Just thinking about gave me chills all down my back.

I looked over at Diana, who was staring outside the door. I grabbed her arm and pulled her over outside of the studio. I shut the door to the studio so that no one could hear our conversation. I had to talk to her about the elimination game. I never ever wanted to do it anyways. It was fun hanging out with them but the things we do are so stupid.

"Umm..Look you know the game right?"

"if you mean the one that i got eliminated off of? Then yeah. I was actually so glad to get off of that game." Diana said as she looked over at the girls sitting in the chair.

"Well..Yeah. I really want out of it." She gave me a look. A look that she always gives me when ever she thinks I said something crazy. "What?"

"You can't get out of the game. Rule #2, You can't leave the game." She walked back inside the studio and the girls were thinking of what song we were gonna record. I went to the cafeteria to get us some snacks.

I opened the door and it was very quiet. i walked to the Snack Counter but some blonde haired guy was already there. He turned around and Bumped into me and all his food fell on the floor. "Oh. I'm so sorry." That voice was so familiar, it sounded like..oh god it's Niall. "Oh it's you. Why are you here?" Niall asked. He seemed pretty pissed.

"I'm here to ...um..get some snacks for my group." I said and I handed him his snacks I picked up from the ground. Things got quiet. Then awkward.

"Look...Jena. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to over react in the hospital."

No. He shouldn't be feeling sorry. I should. I should have known he liked me. I should have known all those things he said back there.

"No..Don't-

"I just got very jealous. I'm really sorry we shouldn't be fighting. We've been best friends for a long time. I really hope you can forgive me. Well I gotta go. The guys are waiting for me. I'll tell Liam you said hi. See You later."

Aww..Now I really feel bad. This shouldnt be happening. I should be the one saying sorry.

"Next in line." The lady at the counter said. But I didn't hear over the thoughts that were going through my mind. "Excuse me? Are you gonna order?"

"Oh yeah I would like a..3 Bagels with cream cheese and 10 chocolate muffins. With some Milk please..and Napkins."

"Okay. Your order will be done in a second." I smiled back at her as I went to take the money out.

"Here you go." The lady said. I handed her the money. "Thankyou! Have a nice day."

"You too." I grabbed the bag and headed back to the studio.

A/N Can I Get Some comments Before I Post The Next Chapter :)