Run - Chapter Nine

So sorry I haven't been updating this book. I was working on Alone. You should go check it out.

Jena's POV

Stupid plane. Its been 3 days since I left the camp. Niall called me yesterday saying that the Concert is getting closer and when I get settled in at my aunts house I should fly out there and see it. He also said he missed me and Harry has gotten sick and had to go home. Then he told me Liam was heart broken. He told me he thinks its because I left. But I doubt that.

"Hey!" I heard someone say to me. " I'm Charlie." Her hair was blonde and long. She had big blue eyes. And I noticed her nails were done. Blue like her eyes. She was wearing black short shorts with a white muscle shirt that says : 5sos.

"Hi. I'm Jena." I looked over at what I was wearing. We almost matched. But my shirt was a 1D muscle shirt and it was black. Also my hair is brown. " You like 5 seconds of summer?"

She nodded.

"What's your favorite song other than 'She Looks So Perfect'? " I ask.

"Too Late" she says.

She stares at my shirt. "1D huh?"

"Yeah. What about them?"

"I just don't like them."

Did she just now say. I look around and see if anyone heard what she just now said.

"Are you kidding me?"

"I'm joking."

"Don't ever joke about that. Ever."

Charlie laughs. "You're a true directioner huh?"

"Yup! You?"

"Yes. I love them."

"You're like my new best friend!" I tell her.

We both laugh.

Maybe Kansas isn't going to be that bad.

***

"So is this your first time coming to Kansas?" She asks me.

"No. Not really. I've came here when I was 10 to visit my uncle."

"Well if you need any help with anything just call me. Remember my number right?"

I nod.

"Plane is about to land" Charlie says.

"yippy." I say sarcastic way.

"what's wrong?"

"Nothing it's just that I never met my aunt before. I only came out here for my Uncle and 6 years later I find out he married some girl. Has kids and then runs away. Like who does that?"

"oh dang."

"Yeah"

"Time for us to exit." She says.

***

"Do you know how she looks?" Charlie asks.

"Nope."

"Do you at least know where she lives?"

"Yeah"

She asked me if I needed a ride. She drove me all the way to my aunts house. It looked bigger than before but whatever.

We hop out the car and I grab my 2 big suitcases. Charlie wanted to help but I told her no. She knocked on the door.

A kid who looked about 13 opened the door. "Well hello." He says. Checking out Charlie.

"Eww. Move it." I push him over to the side and walked in the house.

"Hey! You can't just walk into the house like that! I didn't say you can come in." He yells

"There you are!" A guy walks out with his arms out to hug me.

"Where's Debby?" I ask.

"She was out- Oh hey I see you met Charlie on your way here."

"Hey Mr. Canova" Charlie says.

"You know him Charlie?"

"Yeah I live next door to you guys."

"oh cool" I say.

"Charlie go help her unpack. Her room is upstairs the first room on the right." Mr. Canova told her.

A/n How was it guys? || COMMENT || VOTE|| for the next chapter.