CHAPTER 10 - SOS

Arbiter jumped out of the way. He landed and turned around and started shooting as Flood Infection Forms started swarming to him.

Soldiers came around the corner and saw the Infection Forms and started shooting. Helping Arbiter.

More Infection Forms appeared behind the soldiers. The soldiers screamed as they were attacked from behind.

Arbiter stood up and set a trip mine. Then ran. Soon after, he heard an explosion. He turned around just to find a Flood Combat Form to be blown away by the explosion.

"Oh no," Arbiter murmured, "we've been run over by Flood."

"Cortana," he said as he put the chip back inside his helmet, "welcome back."

"Thankyou,"  Cortana said.

Master Chief sat down. He had been to the burning village. Right now he was at the summit of the Holy Mountain looking over the horizon.

"The village looks like it had been attacked by Flood, all the wreckage yet, no bodies. It seems they have left in the direction of the main base. That was where the footprints led." Cortana explained.

"Well,let's start our journey back then," Master Chief stood up and started his journey down the mountain.

Arbiter ran out of the main base and turned around. Flood were swarming out and running at him. He jumped up onto a Hornet and flew it up quickly. Some Flood jumped up and Arbiter reversed the Hornet, making the Flood jumping up missing the Hornet and falling back down.

Arbiter flew the Hornet higher.

"Mayday,mayday," Arbiter called out into the radio, "SOS, we have an emergency."

"SOS!"