1

Allison Gray

"I heard there's goin' to be a new student!" Daisy gossips. "And I care why?" I ask while lookin' at my nails.

"I-I heard she's a badass," she mumbles. "A badass? I hope this school doesn't become more cliche than it already is. 'Badass wins school slut' News flash y'all that's not gonna happen!" I sneer in her face.

I look at her up and down. "The jeans don't go with the top," I say with a small smile. "Hey, I have an extra outfit in my locker," I grab her hand and we head to my locker. With fake people following us. By 'fake people' I mean girls who have boobs and ass implants. Oh, and nose jobs, but they are great friends.

My beauty...is all-natural, no one and I mean no one believes that. Well besides my family and... Hayden.

I open my locker and grab the outfit "There you go Dayz," I give it to her. She squeals  "Thank you thank you thank you!"

"No problem now go change before class starts," I push her to the restrooms. "Why are we bein' nice to her?"Annabel asks disgustedly. Okay, let me introduce the gals...

**
Taylor-Blonde girl with brown eyes. Who knows maybe there's a prettier face under all that make-up.
Willow- She dyed her hair black and she has beautiful green eyes. She's just a slut.
Libby- now she's a blonde shorty. And wears so much perfume, you can smell her a mile away.
Annabel- messed up on the nose job and she has no -and I mean no-ass
**
"She's my brother's girlfriend I see her, like every time I head home. Plus she's cute," I shrug. "She's also annoyin', a brat, a wannabe and she's a junior. We're seniors," she says.

"Just because ya said that. I'm gonna ruin your life," I growl at her. The rest of us leave while Annabel stands dumbfounded.
*Lunch*
We pass the players.
The girls start to drool. I scowl, boys are so stupid. I mean right now they're arm wrestlin'...and they're sweaty! Gag alert!

"Hey babe," Hayden says before he winks.

"Hayden, I thought we had this conversation! Don't talk to me while we are at school!" I shooed him away. I'm not like others Queen Bs, I'm...not stupid...or have a squeaky voice.

"But baby girl!" he whines. I roll my eyes and give him a small smile. But I quickly cover it. "Aha! I saw that smile!" he says and pinches my cheeks. I swat his hands "Don't touch me!" I growl and he smirks while trying to pinch me again. "Oh hell no," I punch his shoulder.
"Ow! You bit-" before he says bitch I raise my fist again. "I love ya!" he quickly says and runs away.

"Hey, sis!" A familiar voice chirps behind me. I turn around to see my twin brother Austin.
"So I was wonderin' ...if you'll give me 50 dollars," he says and I cross my arms. "Depends, what's in it for me?" I ask with an eyebrow raised.

"I'll buy you ice cream every day for one week! Your favorite kind too!" He says eagerly. He knows ice cream's my weakness "Ugh fine," I mumble. He smiles and does his little victory dance. I take out my money. "Here you go little bro," I say and hand him the money. "Thanks! And you're only 1 minute older," he groans out and I blow him a kiss.

"We are 60 seconds apart...I like saying it that way. It seems longer," I shrug he rolls his eyes. He kisses my cheek and mumbles a 'bye' then walks away.

I walk to my next class. Science, I love it! Note the sarcasm. I sit in my seat and so does everyone else. "Hello, class!" The teacher cheers. Some of the students mumble a 'hello' while everyone else stays silent or began their nap.

Five minutes into the class the door barges open. "Hi I'm new," a girl says to the teacher. "Oh, you must be Blake, welcome! You can sit next to," the teacher looks around and her eyes fall on the nerd, "You can sit next to Marcel!"

Ms.Sweeney points to the nerd in the back. Blake nods and makes her way to the back. I stuck out my foot and she trips and falls. I smirk and the class snickers, even the teacher.

She glares at me and sits in her chair.
Oh, I'll love messin' with her.

Blake Adams

Where is the science class?! I was busy looking at my schedule I didn't notice I bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry!" not.

"Nah it's cool! I'm Hayden," a guy says. I look up to see a freaking Sexy ass mother fucker! "I'm Blake" "Ah you're the newbie! Do ya...need help?" He asks. "Yeah, do you know where I can find room 202...science?"I ask him. "First door on the right," he says with a smile. "Thank you!" I say and walk towards the class, I open the door loudly and everyone stared at me.

"Hi, I'm new!"I say to the teacher. "Oh, you must be Blake! Welcome! You can sit next to...Marcel!" she says excitedly. I walk towards to a nerd but I felt something block my foot. Before I knew it, I fell on the floor. Everyone started to laugh and I glare at the girl who tripped me, she's just sitting there smirking.

I get up and glare at the sluts head. I look at Marcel, he's staring at the window.
I sigh and look back at the slut. That bitch is going to get on my nerves.

Allison

I grab my keys from my locker and head to my car. "Hey, sis!" "Hey, babe," I hear two people call out at the same time. I turn around to see Hayden and Austin. "Little bro. Asshat," I greet the boys. "So I was wonderin' if we could give Hayden a ride," Austin says slowly. "No"

"Please!" Oh no...he's doin' the eyes. "N-...FINE!"I yell. "Thank you so much!"Austin grabs my keys and runs towards the car. Hayden grabs my hand and I roll my eyes. Blake stops us from our way to my precious baby!

"Hey Hayden, I just wanted to say thank you, again, for helping me in the hall," she says while looking at the floor. "Oh no problem! I would like to introduce you to my beautiful, hot, sexy...
girlfriend "he says motionin' his hand towards me. I glare at Hayden, he gives me a grin. I'm so goin' to kill him.

Blake looks up and glares at me. "We've met," she says with a fake smile. "I know you're name..but you don't know mine. I'm Allison. My friends call me...Allison," I said with a smirk. Hayden laughs and kisses the side of my head. "Nice to meet you...Allison," she says.

"Likewise."

She glares at me and slightly smiles towards Hayden then she leaves.

"GIRLFRIEND!" I yell while hitting his arm. "What about it, babe? You are gonna be my girlfriend soon," he coos as he caresses my face. I shake my head and walk towards the car.

***

I know its another book now...