2

Allison

"So I was thinkin'  "Austin starts. "Wow this must be good since its comin'  from that big head of yours"I smirk. "Haha" he says emotionless.

"We should have a party"
"That's actually not a bad idea. Today right?" "Yes"

"Oh my gosh! I need to get ready!"I yell and run downstairs to get a shower.
**

Once Im done dryin' my hair and body. I get ready to do my make up. A gold smoky eye and dark red lip stick, light foundation, and a thin layer of mascara.
After Im done with that I choose what to wear. I decide on wearing a white dress. That's mid thigh.

Now for my hair I leave it down in waves

Now for my hair I leave it down in waves. I hear voices coming down stairs. I turn off my bedroom lights and lock my door. What? Im not gonna let horny teenagers have sex in my bed.
"Babe!"a voice yells over the music. I jump "Hayden gosh you almost gave me a heart attack"I gasp. "What are you wearin'?! I mean you are very hot in that but...other boys are gonna be lookin' at you. Like this guy for example" he walks up to
a guy ,who's currently eye rapin' me, and punches him in the face. Then comes back walkin' over here as if nothin'  happened. "You see. Now go change"he says with a straight face.

I look behind him and smirk. I turn back to Hayden "Hm how 'bout I stay with you all night...and if any one tries to hit on me..you can protect me. Sound good?" I say while tracin'  his jaw line.

"Perfect"he whispers. "Gosh you're like the only girl who can get me hard"he mutters and drinks his beer. He grabs my hand and we walk towards the jocks. Who are by the couches. Hayden sits down and motions me to sit on his lap. I sigh and sit down. "I hate you. You know that?"I say while placing my head on his shoulder.

"I love ya too babe"he whispers in my ear. "Yellow love birds"Brian chirps. "Love birds? We ain't not love birds for your information"I say. "You know Hayden for her to be your girlfriend. Shes a crappy one"Blake growls. I scoff "Who are you to tell him that? Oh wait I know you're just a girl who has a crush on my boyfriend "

"Its not my fault. He's the total package"she shrugs.
I smile "he is isn't he" I get up walk closer to her. "Only problem is....he's not single. He's mine and only mine" I whisper in her ear. Then pull away with a smirk.

She glares at me.
"Is it bad if I say that was hot?"Hayden asks while breaking the silence. I look at him with my 'are you serious' face. He puts his hands up in surrender.

**

I woke up with my head poundin' and arms tightly around my waist. I grunt and look to see who it is. I groan "Hayden"I whisper while shakin' him. What my head cant handle loud sounds.

"Hayden....Hayden....Hayden..."he doesn't answer. I huff, annoyed. Then an idea came into mind. I unwrap his arms and climb on top if him. I bend down and kiss behind his ear. Leaving love bites here and there.

He moans and opens his eyes. "What a lovely way to wake me up "he says and wraps his arms around me. We switch positions meanin' he's on top. He kisses my jaw line all the way down to my collar bone. Leaving cold bits of pleasure. "Hayden you can leave now"I say while tryin'  to push him off. Key word: tryin'.

"Seriously!"I whine. He keeps kissin'  my neck. I swear if I see bites on there hes gonna get it. "Im being serious!"I groan. This...is really hard. "Fine"he sighs. He gets up and I run towards mirror to see red marks all over my neck. I grab my hair brush and slowly turn towards Hayden. He sitting on the bed while rubbing his eyes. Perfect. I threw the brush at him. "What the fuck!"he yells. "That made a bruise on my cheek!"he groans while looking at the mirror. I walk towards him and kiss his bruise. He blushes a light shade of pink.

"Now get out"I say and push him out. "Bu-" I cut him off by slamming the door on his face. I walk to my bathroom and strip, I turn on the shower. Once its warm enough I jump in.

***

This is the toughest thin' I have to so every day....decidin' my outfit. A cute flower dress with white heals. Now make up.

I Decided on light pink lipstick and rose gold eye shadow

I grab my phone and keys. I head outside to see Austin kissin' Daisy on my baby! "People! Give the car some mercy!"I cry out. Hayden runs our with a pan. "I heard yellin' !"he says. "What are you still doin' here?"I ask Hayden. "Well I was waitin' for you babe"he says while battin'  his eyes.
I sigh frustratingly. "Sorry sis!"Austin says while coverin'  Daisys' blushing face. They run into the house and I head to my car. "Babe wait for me!"Hayden yells while going back inside. He comes back out and jumps threw the car window. Seriously this car deserves better! I sigh and pull out of the deice way. "So babe what are we doing today?"Hayden asks while grabbin' my free hand. I thought about it for a second.

Maybe Hayden comin' isn't so bad. "We are going shoppin' "I say. He groans. And yes hes going to carry my bags. I mean if I carry one I'll break a nail! Total nightmare!

***

"Noooo Victoria Secret! This ain't a place for men!"Hayden argues. I smirk and kiss his cheek. He blushes and keeps his mouth shut. I have him wrapped around my finger.

**************😀**************