7

Allison

"Watch it"I growl to the person who bumped into me. "Sorry"the person sassed. I turn around to see Josh. "Ugh Josh what do ya want?"I ask annoyed.  "Well there's so many things like a puppy. Tickets to the Warrior game, ...you"he says. When he said 'you' he tapped my nose. "Ugh get away from me"I say and push him away. "But dolllll! You're not with Hayden anymore"he whines.

"That doesn't mean you get me back doll"I say while rollin' my eyes. "But we were perfect for eachother "he says while grabbin' my hands. "Oh sweetie...we came to an end. Meanin' we ain't  perfect for eachother "I pull away from him.

"But I at least deserve a second chance"he says. I look at him. He's poutin' and battin' his eyes. "I'll think 'bout it" I whisper. He smiles and leans in for a kiss. I put my hand on his chest "We're not at that stage yet Joshy boy"I roll my eyes and leave.

Hayden

"C'mon bro just tell me why you're mad"I whine to Austin. We are currently in the locker room. Hehe squad! No? Okay.

"Why? Why?! You basically broke my sister!"he grits while clenchin' his fists. "Me? Brake her? No no no she broke me! Blake told me she was makin' out with Josh "

"Gigi told Allison you were kissin' Blake by the restroom "he says. No longer mad just....confused. "Ally was never with Josh. She was tellin' us her ideas about her chants for our next game"Trevor says.

"Im not only mad about that Hayden"Austin says. Ally didn't kiss Josh?
"What else is there to be mad about?"George asks. "Ally was walkin' home that night because she was broken hearted. Two guys we're about to rape her! She was terrified! Plus she wouldn't stop crying about her favorite dress that's ruined!"

My fists clench. "What happened to the guys?"I ask. "They're in jail already"
"Why would Blake lie to me?"I ask out of nowhere. Someone slaps the back if my neck.

"Are you stupid?! Blake hates Allison!"Trevor says. "I need to talk to Allison"I said while getting up. "No"Austin says plainly. "No? Im tryin' to fix things "

"She needs space...you really hurt her. Plus...my dad will kill you. She is daddy's Angel"

"Fine then. I'll talk to Blake"I get up and walk out the door.

Allison

"No!"I shout at Josh. "Babe c'mon give me an answer "he begs. "I already did" "Thats not an honest one" "Josh...I will kill you!"I say while holding an apple in my hand. "Babe im like...immortal"he says. I threw the apple at his head. "What the fuck! That hurt like a bitch giving birth to a bitch!"he says while rubbing his head. "Leave me alone Josh"I say and walk away. "Girls"I greet. "Ally"

I open my locker for it only to be filled with....FROGS?! I shriek "Austin!"I yell. I can't move! I look down to see im steppin'  in....glue?

Blake!

"Daisy get some one to help me please"I whisper. A frog....is on my hair! I yell. "Ally?"Hayden says. "Oh thank god. Please help me! Get it off now!"I command. "Hurry!"I whine. Another one jumped on my boob! Help me Jesus!

Hayden got the one in my hair. "Hayden its gettin in my shirt! "

He gets it out and tries to get my heels unstuck.
Austin came into view. "Aussie! Here get the frogs out if my locker!"I shout. "On it sis"
~
"Hayden can you like...hurry up?"I ask impatiently. "Uh y-yeah"he stutters. He got one heel free now im just waitin' for the other one to be free.

Hayden

She's wearing a skirt. Whenever she talks I look up at her face but that's only an excuse to see her ass. I let her other heel go. "Ugh finally! "She says.

"Hey uh Allison. I wanted to say im sorry-" I start but she cuts me off. "Yeah honey sweet. Im already late for class so...buh bye"she says and grabs her textbooks.

Well there goes my chance.
***
"Hey Blake"I greet her. "Oh hi Hayden "she says while crushin' her cigarette. "How can I help you?"she asks with a smile
"Well I want to know why you lied to me". "I didn't lie to you, why would I lie?"she makes a sour face.
"You hate Allison. You should know I love her"I point out. "Okay here is what I dont get. She not only dresses like a slut but she is a slut but you like her anyways "
"I've known her since...we we're in the first grade. If you get to know her you'll love her. When I found out I had feelin's for her. I vowed to treat her like a Queen. I-"I get cut off by her yawnin' . "Are you like done yet?"she asked in a mono tone voice. "Just leave her alone"I whisper and leave.

Allison

"Here ya go"Austin says while giving me my ice cream cone. "What's wrong with me?"I bluntly ask. "What do ya mean?"
"Blake doesn't like me. All I did was trip her!"
"I like you "Austin chirps. I give him a 'are you serious' face. "Of course you do! You're my brother! Plus I cant believe two frogs were on me! Utter nightmare"

"Ain't it time to go home?"Austin asks.

"Yes it is" I reply. We walk towards the car and we saw a little sitting on a bus bench cryin'. I elbow Austin grabbin' his full attention. "What do ya want"he asks annoyed. I kept a straight face and point at the little girl. "Well we cant just go up to her! She'll go crazy"he says. I was so close to slapping him. "I have no words to say to you"I walk towards the little girl and Aussie follows closely.
I crouch down to her height. "Sweet Thing, where are you parents?"I say softy. "I can't find them"she says as quiet tears start fallin'. "Do you know their phone number?"I ask while grabbin' her hands. "My mommy writes it on my arm in case of emergencys"she says. "Can I see it, darlin' ?"I ask softly.

She picks up her arm which is covered with goosebumps. Austin types the number onto his phone and it starts ringing. "Whats your name?"
"Destiny" she says with a small blush. "Nice name. Now I promise we'll get you back with your mama"
"Okay her mom just gave me her address" Austin says. "Darlin' we're gonna take ya home"I say excitedly. "C'mon"she grabs my hand and we lead her to the car.

*
*
*
*

"Oh Sweetie! Never do that again"Destiny's mom says while hugging the life out if her. She looks at us still huggin' Destiny. "Thank you. How can I ever repay you?" "Oh its nothin' really, and we actually need to go home"Austin says awkwardly. "Thank you"she says one last time and leaves.

"See Aussie, dont you feel good? We helped a little girl get home!"

****