8

Hayden

Im on my way to Allison's house from gettin' flowers. Her house came to view an' her winduh's open. I could hear her sweet voice. I climb onto the balconay and walk in, she's only wearin' her underwear. My face instantly heats up. I clear my throat. "Oh my gosh! Hayden turn around!" she shrieks.
My face instantly heats up.
"Uh sorry. I just wanted to talk"I say while facing the balcony. "We could talk when I dressed"
~
"Okay Im done"she sighs. I turn around to see a different girl. "Allison? You look....different"I said. "Good different"I add.

"Yes, I need to support my father at his business convention

"Yes, I need to support my father at his business convention. Now...what did you want talk about?"
"Blake"I say in a mono tone voice. "What about your little girlfriend Hayden?"she asks annoyed and with her arms crossed. "She isn't my girlfriend, she lied to me. She said you were kissin' Josh. I was foolish to believe her. I never kissed her, Allison, you're my Queen. An' I love you. Please forgive me"

"I forgive you....and I love you too"she whispers the last part. I ain't kiddin' my heart exploded. I smash my lips on her soft ones.

My queen

Allison

We made out for awhile and he gives me the roses. "Uh...will you go out with meh?"he asks nervously. "Yes"I smile. He kisses me again. "Hey no more. You're gonna ruin my make up"

"Just makin sure. We are boyfriend an' girlfriend right?"he asks. "Yes darlin "I roll my eyes and head out the door. "I love ya!"he shouts and goes out the window. "Hi daddy. Mama"I greet my parents. "Darlin you look amazin' !"my mama gushes. "Thank you"I blush.

Papa smiles and grabs my hand. We head outside to see a limo and he opens the door for me. "Thanks"
He hops in and we immediately start conversation. "I want you to behave and lay off the wine"he says. "Is there goin' to be kids my age?"I ask. "Probably honey"he shrugs.

Once me arrive the driver opens the door for us. Instantly I spotted Hayden. I slowly walk towards him. "Hayden. Why are you here?"I hiss. "Daddy's gonna kill you!"
"Hayden you bastard"dad growls as he comes near us. I wrap my arm around Haydens.

"Daddy dont be mean to my boyfriend" I say calmly. "Boyfriend?"he spat the word. "Yes, boyfriend "I repeat.

His lips from into a tight line and he clenches his fists. "Take care of my princess "he grits. "Of course, she's my queen"Hayden says then nods. Dad gives him a small smile and leaves. "Well that went well"he says and kisses my cheek. "Agreed"

A co worker of my dad comes up to us. "Howdy"he says. "Im Ian Fiddler. A close friend of your dads"he says and brings up his dirty hand meaning for me to shake. I scowl quietly and deny shaking it. "Its uhh...a pleasure to meet you Mr.Fiddler " "Please the pleasure is all mine"he snorts. "Im sorry I got to say this. You look just like your mother "he said while licking his lips. "Excuse me?"