6

Hayden

As I was grabbing beer for my friends and I, Blake came to view. Im not gonna lie. She is attractive.

But not as much as my queen.

"Hi Hayden. I got to say you did amazing on the field "she commented. "Thanks Blake. I heard you were cheerin' me on"

"Yeah...I actually have a question"she says while leanin'  on the wall. "Are you really dating Allison?"

"No but -"I start but she cuts me off. "Really? Oh that's good 'cause I saw her making out with Josh"she says while crossing her arms. My heart ached. I thought she liked me. "Oh"I say.

Allison

"Allison! You wont believe what I saw!"Gigi says. "What did you see?"I ask with a brow raised.

"I saw Hayden kissin' Blake by the bathrooms"she says dramatically. Hayden kissin' my enemy?

I thought he liked me.
"Oh"I say and walk towards the door. Before leavin' I saw Blake leaning on the wall next to Hayden. He looked at me with a plain face. I did the same and walked out. I walked home in the dark. Then it started sprinklin'.

Great my makeup is goin'  to smudge all over my face. AND IM ONLY 3 MORE BLOCKS AWAY FROM MY HOUSE!

"What do we have here?"a deep voice says in the shadows. "Ain't you a lovely thang"one guy says while steppin' out. He looks around 1000 YEARS older than me.

"Leave me alone"I say while walking. They are right behind me. I could basically feel their deep breath on my neck. "I said leave me alone"I snap, walkin'  faster. "Why would we do that? You're the finest lady we've ever seen"he says. "I can agree to that"

"I'll scream if you don't leave me alone!"I spat. Just 1 1/2 more blocks to go.

"Oh honey no one will care. You're on the bad side of Dallas"he growls. One more block to go.

One guy grabbed my arm and shoved me to the ground. "Ugh this is my favorite dress!"I growl to myself. "I wonder how you'll feel if I pound myself in and out of you"a guy growls. The other one groans "And how you taste"

Tears appear in my eyes. "L-leave me alone"I whisper.

The first man crouched down. He caresses my cheek "Don't be afraid darlin' "he says sickly. How can I not be afraid? "Leave me alone"I say, I pick myself up. "Im serious. I-I won't call the police. Please leave me alone"I say. At the end my voice cracked.

"Aw...you're gonna make me cry"he says fakely. He was about to kiss me but I punch him square in the jaw. Then I kick the other one in the nuts. I take my heels off quickly then run towards my house.

***

I knock on the door very fast. My mom answered. "Darlin'?! Whats a matter?!"

Afraid of the thought of them comin' back, scared me. I rush inside. I look at the couch to see my father. He looks at me then rushes towards me. "Allison what's the matter?"he asks worridly. I look at the clock, Its almost 1 am. I start cryin'. My dad hugs me a my mom rushes upstairs.

She came back with Austin who is wraped in his baby blanket. Once he sees me he runs to my side.

Dad sits me on the couch and Austin covers me. "Who did this to you?"they ask. "What happened?"
I look up. "I w-was walkin' h-home and two guys we're followin' me. They w-wanted to have sex w-with me...they threw me on the floor. They ruined my dress! One of them was about to kiss me but I punched him and kicked the another one. Now im scared they might come back"I cry.