3

"Finally!"Hayden sighs as he jumps on the bed. I roll my eyes and start puttin'  my clothes away. I grab a different outfit and run into the bathroom.

I walk out to see Hayden textin'  viciously

I walk out to see Hayden textin'  viciously. "Babe I gotta go my mom's goin' crazy "he kisses my cheek then leaves "BY THE WAY YOU LOOK HOT!" I roll my eyes and grab my purse.

I meet Austin outside who is currently checkin' his hair in the car mirror. I climb in the other side and he starts the car. "Remember darlin'  to say hi to your uncle for me!"Mother yells as we zoom away.

"Do you think hes still an alcoholic? "Austin asks as we stop for a red light. "Its been 2 years maybe hes changed. Oh do you remember Elise and Hector?!"I ask excitedly. Hector and Elise are our only cousins, who are around our age the rest are 13 and below.

"Of course. Do you remember the time they put a frog in auntie Crystals tea"
"I hate that memory! I started screamin' 'cause you placed it on my hair"I say and elbow him. "Hey no hittin' the driver!"

We pull up to Uncle Travis' shop. Yes he doesn't live with his family.

Austin turns off the car and climbs out. He opens the door for me and grabs my hand. "Okay if he starts goin' crazy run back to the car"he whispers. "You don't have to tell me twice" I mutter. He knocks and right away the door opens which causes me to jump. "Kids!"Uncle Travis? says and hugs us. "Uh who are you?"Austin asks right as we pull apart. "Oh right, its me your uncle Travis!"he says.  I look at Austin then back to my uncle. "Nice to see you uncle uh...my mama and papa say hi and sorry that they couldn't make it"

"Its okay. We have a lot of catchin'  up to do"he says and pulls us in. "This is my tattoo shop!"he says. "Tattoos! I always wanted one but mother wouldn't let me"Austin says. "Do you want one? I'll do for free since your family"he says. "Yes please!"Austin says and jumps up and down. My eyes go wide. "Ally! What 'bout you "

"Uh well" I look at Austin. He looks like hes gonna explode of happiness "sure but I have to chose both tattoos"I say. He nods and gets us ready. "Ally are you excited!?"he asks. Truth is im very excited.  "Yes"

"Okay darlin' what do you want?"Uncle asks. I think about then I got the perfect idea. I whisper in his ear so Austin doesn't know what it is.

***
"And done you guys can look now"he beams. That was the most hurtful I have ever experienced. "Aw sis this was the time we were born!"Austin says.  I smile and nod.