12

"Look at those shoes! Where did you get them, The Flea Market?"a girl laughs at Daisy.

"Where did you get your shirt? The dumpster?"I shot at her.

Everyone laughs at her. "Allison, mind your own business"Charlene says with a glare.

"You see, this is basically my school. Everything going on in my school is my business "
She stayed silent. "What? Cat got your tongue?"I tease.
"Bitch"she spits and walks away.

"I may be a bitch but at least my face wasn't raped by a crayon!"I yell at her retreating figure.

She screeches away.

"Thank you Ally"Daisy says quietly. I roll my eyes. "Daisy you need to learn how to Stand up for yourself. Cause one day Im not gonna be here to defend you, C'mon girls "I motion the girls to walk with me. I spot Josh with his friends and he looks at me while biting his lip. Idiot.

Arms wrap around my waist. "Hello my Queen "a familiar voice whispers in my ear. I turn around and wrap my arms around Hayden's neck. He smiles and pecks my lips.

"Lets give him a show"Hayden says. He grabs my neck and slams his lips on mine. Our lips move in sync. My hands go into his hair and he pulls me closer. We pulls apart and he pecks my lips once more. "I love you "he whispers. I hug him and he hugs me tighter. Josh looks pissed and he clenches his fists.

~~~~~~~

"Allison, why did you kiss him?"Hayden asks in a broken voice as he looks down to the ground.

"Darling I didn't kiss him!"I say tryin to make him to believe me.

"I trusted you"

"And you can continue trusting me, I did nothing wrong "

"I loved you"

"Loved? No you still love me, and I love you"

"I hate you Allison, I hate you!"

~~~~~~~

"Allison wake up"a voice says. I open my eyes to see myself in my room. I look to my left to see Josh.

"Josh? What are you doing here?"

"What do you mean? I sleep here, Im your boyfriend"

"Im with Hayden"

"Hayden? The football boy? No you're with me, your basketball player boyfriend"

I scream.

~~~~~~~
"Allison! Wake up!"
I open my eyes to see a worried Austin. "Its okay sis Im here, what's wrong?"he asks while hugging me. "Its Josh! We when came back he was in my room and he kissed me and I just dreamt of him right now, I woke up next to him and he was my boyfriend and-and"

"Shh its okay. You're with Hayden not that guy, okay? You're fine"
He says softly. "Can we stay home today? I dont wanna see anyone, not even Hayden"

"Anything for you sis"

"Thank you Aussie "

Hayden

"Where's Austin and Ally?"
(A/N -see what I did there?)

"They're not here today"Willow says in a bored tone. "Should we go and make sure they're alright?"Daisy asks.

Libby looks up from her phone "Austin says they are having sibling time so we shouldn't bother them, that means you too Hayden"

"Hey ya friends where my bae?"Josh asks. "Who's your 'bae'?"I ask with my arms crossed.
"My Ally of course"