4

"Your outrageous behavior is gettin' out of hand darlin!"My mother yells.

Okay so im sitting on the couch in front of my parents who are yelling at me. Oh and Austin is playing games on his phone not giving a damn about the scene in front of him.

"You've embarrassed me-I mean us in front of church!
Unacceptable!"my mother yells

"Im touched!"dad says while holdin' his hand on his heart

"Obnoxious an- wait did you say touched?" my mother asks.
"She punched the girl! It was so beautiful! And the sound of the crunch at the end absolutely fucking-tastic!" he says. I look at Austin. His mouth fully opened and shock written on his face. My father just cussed.

"Xavier Grey!"my mom gasps. "You haven't cussed since-since...highschool!"

Dad shrugs. "Don't you remember you punchin' Letty! Oh and it was at the worst place ever! Your aunts funeral! Man that was so funny!"Dad laughs. "I was 16 and she was pissin' me off! 'Oh poor slut hasn't been laid in a while!' I mean I had a boyfriend at the time"

"Wait....we didn't start dating till senior year! Who was the guy?!"
"Jimmy Stevens"my mom shrugs while looking at her nails. You know what they say. Like mother, like daughter.

"That mother fucker? Geez and I thought you datin' Henry Daniels was bad"Dad says and rolls his eyes.
"Oh my gosh! You dated Wet Lindsay for a week! Total fail and her sense in fashion, ugh disgustin' ! Now that was a horrible miss match"

"Ok Im just gonna go...."I say and walk towards the elevator. "We're lettin' you off the hook this time. No gettin'  in trouble"mom says. Right when the doors are about close. I smirk "No promises"I say and give her a Cheshire cat smile. My mother sighs then smirks.

***

Right when I was about to go to sleep a noise comes from outside. This is it Im gonna die! I didn't even see the re-runs of Americas Next Top Model!

My window slowly opens and in came a dark figure. I hide underneath my blankets while holding myself tight. The footsteps come closer. The blankets rip off me revealin' ....HAYDEN?!

"Hayden!"I hiss. "What are you doin' here?"I ask in a whisper tone. "I wanted to cuddle with you babe" he says and lays on the right side of my bed. "Uh I don't think so. I thought you were a guy who came to kill me!"I yell. "Chill babe. I didn't mean to scare ya "he says in his, hot, Southern accent. Yes, we're from Texas.

"C'mon cuddle with me"he whines. Im to tired to argue. I lay my head on his chest. Hearin' his heart...is peaceful. Before goin' to deep sleep I hear Hayden whisper "I love you". Then sleep consumes me.

****
Hayden

"Hayden wake up!"some yells and shakes me. "Im gonna kill whoever did that"I say. I hear a chuckle "I highly doubt you'll do that honey sweet"Allison says with a smirk. "Babe you could've just woke me up by kissing me "I say with a smirk. "Ugh no. Now get out before my dad sees you! Remember last time?"

Flashback

"Babe you don't need make up"I say to my Queen. "Oh trust me I know. I just look to good in it"she says. My eyes trial down her body one word only. Okay Im lyin' there's so many words to describe her body.
Sexy, Beautiful, Hot, Curvy, Fabulous, Gorgeous! The list goes on.
I get up and wrap my arms around her waist I start kissin'  her neck.
The door bursts open to reveal Mr.Grey
"What the hell?"he yells
He has a baseball bat in his hand. My eyes go wide. "Dad this isn't what it looks like!"Allison says quickly. "He just climbed my window and-"she gets cut off.

Shit things are about to go down.

"HE SNEAKED INSIDE?!"he dad swings the bat in my direction. I duck and run towards the window. "Oh no you don't!"he grabs my shirt but I take it off and leave quickly and shirtless.

End of Flashback

"Yeah okay"I say and get up. "See you later?"
"Duh we have school in two hours. Now leave I need to get ready "she says while pushin'  me towards the window. "Hey hey chill. I won't leave until I get a kiss"I say and bat my eyes.

She gives me a tight smile and pecks my lips. "There....NOW GO YOU DWEEB!" I laugh and jump down.

Allison

Her outfit ^

Her outfit ^

I walk to my locker to see my girls waiting there. "Girls"I nod. "Allison" they say with a smile. I open my locker and goo squirts all over my outfit!

Everyone gasps, all except for one person. I look towards Blake, Shes laughin' . Damn it I should've known!
"You think this is funny?! Ill show you funny"I say and slap her. A group forms around us. "You ruined my outfit! Do you know how long it took me to get ready?"

"I...Hmm...don't care"she says. "Everyone here is tired of your commands. Unlike them I stood up"she says. "You think you rule the school? Think again"

I laugh "These people don't have a problem with me honey its only you Makin' a big deal out of it. You need to be here longer to understand that"I growl. "I've been here longer to understand you're a bitch and you think every thing revolves around you. News flash! Not every thing is about you"she says with jazz hands. "Everythin' was just fine until you arrived"I say emphasizin' the word 'you'.

"People here don't like you. So take your whore like self out of here"she snaps.

" She may dress like a whore but she isn't that bad. She's sweet and really carin'  plus has a good sense of Fashion. She donates money to shelters, children hospitals, and this very school. I should know. She's my boyfriends sister "Daisy pipes up. "Yeah she even gives us tips on what to wear"a girl says. "If it wasn't for her. We'll be eatin' nasty food for lunch"Josh, my ex, says. "They chose their side now go"I says with a smirk. "What about the bad things? She bullies low class people! She trash talks behind your back. She cheated on her ex with her other ex. She makes people feel bad about themselves"Blake says. "Wait you cheated on me? I should've known that hickey wasn't mine"Josh mutters. I clench my fists and my lips form into a thin line.

She walks up to me and smirks. "Go ahead hit me"she whispers. I smirk "My pleasure"I knee her in the stomach and grab a handful of hair. "But you already wasted my darn time. I mean I have places to be"I say in her ear. I let her go and walk away with the girls behind me.

***

"Hayden I need a favor"I say quietly. "What is-what happened to your shirt? That's one of your favorite tops"he asks in concern.

"Long story. But I need to barrow your sweater" he smiles "keep it. It looks hot on you"
I smile. A real smile. "Thank ya Buttercup "I whisper and kiss his cheek.

Ill never admit it out loud but...

Im starting to have feelings for him.

***