Ms Archery~ Pt.1

The thunk from the arrow hitting the target echoed through the silence.

"Did yah hear that, buddy?" Franklin asked his son, patting him on the back.

"Yeah, dad." Kevin feigned happiness; truth was, he was never happy, he was just able to tolerate his dad more than his mother.

"Hey, Mr. K." A cheerful voice rang from the patio, catching their attention.

"Oh, hi, Alex." Franklin smiled at the girl. "I didn't know you were coming by."

"Oh, me and Kevin have a project due. I didn't mean to come by so unannounced." She shifted from one foot to the other.

Kevin watched his classmate pull on her backpack strap. His eyes wandered down her body.

"It's fine." Franklin nodded. "We were just practicing."

"I didn't know you were big on archery." Alex said to Kevin.

"Yeah." He nodded, not really caring what she had to say.

"Right." She glared at him slightly, trying to be civil for the sake of his father; her and Kevin had gone to the same school since they were kids and somehow, they were always paired together. "Me too."

This caught his attention as he turned to her, acting as if that little fact didn't interest him, when really...it did. It's not like he hadn't noticed how she matured with age, he simply didn't care for girls. But he liked getting under her skin...maybe getting under something else would be more entertaining, but he considered her a prude so he knew it would never happen.

"Well, isn't that great?" Franklin smiled at his son. "Hey, would you like to come down here and shoot a few?"

"Oh, I shouldn't-." Alex began to object; being close to Kevin made her nervous. Sure, he wasn't like every other normal teenager at their school and he was called a freak on many occasions, but that didn't mean he wasn't attractive.

"Why not?" Kevin smirked at her. "Not too good?"

"Kevin..." His father scolded lightly.

"No, it's fine, Mr. K." Alex dropped her backpack on the steps and started towards them. "I'd love to."

Kevin handed her the bow, brushing his fingers against hers. As she took her position, he gave his father the go inside look.

Franklin took the not so subtle hint and walked away from them, hearing the arrow whiz by and hit the target. Instead of turning to look back, he kept walking. His son wouldn't have been too happy if he interrupted them.

Kevin stood behind Alex, looking at the arrow lodged right in the center of the bulls-eye. As impressed as he was, he scoffed lightly. "Luck."

"I hit the bulls-eye every time." She turned to glare at him.

"Is that so?" He pursed his lips, grabbing her waist and turning her back into position. "Let's see it then."

Alex gulped lightly; her shirt had ridden up a little when he turned her so his fingers skimmed her hips. Her skin burned where he touched her and she could practically hear him smirk over the power he had in that moment. She took another arrow and pulled her hand back as she raised the bow.

Kevin couldn't really help himself; just because he was antisocial didn't mean he wasn't still a guy and he didn't have needs. He gripped her hips with a little more force and pulled her back against him.

She let the arrow go and watched it hit the bulls-eye just as she said it would. With a smirk on her face, she turned her head to him. "Told you."

"So you did." He said without looking away from her eyes to see if she had in fact hit the center. His eyes flickered down to her lips, then scanned lower to the exposed part of her neck. He watched the panic in her eyes, but didn't wait for her to say anything as he smashed his lips against hers.

His forwardness caught her by surprise. The softness of his lips had her kissing back and when he wrapped one of his arms around her stomach and the other tangled in her hair, she gasped/ moaned.

His hand slid up to her chin, tugging on it to open her mouth and snake his tongue inside.

The sound of their lips parting and reconnecting had something build up in the pit of Alex's stomach and coil lower. She was tempted to drop the bow and turn her whole body to him, but she wouldn't. Then he would know that she'd been enjoying it too much.

A throat being cleared from the patio, had her ripping her lips away from his, nipping him in the process. She covered her mouth and looked away from his mother as she blushed.

Kevin rolled his eyes in annoyance. Wiping the saliva off his lips, he turned to his mother. "Yes?"

Eva wrung her hands nervously. "Um, your father was just wondering if, uh, you'd like to go out to dinner tonight."

"We have company, mother." He responded, pulling Alex closer than she already was, clearly not as embarrassed.

"Alex is welcome too."

"Um, thank you, Mrs. K." Alex smiled slightly at her. "I'd love to join you."

"Okay, great. I'll just..." Eva awkwardly walked away from her son, sensing that if she didn't, she'd only pay for it later with one of his snide comments.

Kevin smirked as she walked into the house. He turned to look at the girl in front of him, only to have her wiggle out of his grip.

"We should start on the project." Alex mumbled, walking over to her backpack and picking it up. "Coming?"

"I would be if we could continue." He smiled, making his way up to her and putting his hand on the small of her back. "But since school is of so much importance..."

She rolled her eyes and stepped away from him, walking to his house like she owned it.

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT & VOTE PLEASE~ ☺️😇☺️😇