Halloween Night

Hey guys, I felt really bad for not updating lately because of the holidays so here's another little story I found. And also I have school tomorrow. Good for me 😂😂🙏🏻

(Lisa's POV)
It's about 11 pm, Halloween night.
I'm in my room bummed out because my mom said I couldn't hang out with my friends and go to this party because my grades were bad. She even took my phone away, so I can't even text anyone!
So, instead of having fun with my friends and possibly seeing Ezra at the "party of the year", I get to sit in my room and fucking twiddle my thumbs.
I'm flipping through the channels, trying to find a great horror movie on, since that's one of my favorite things.
I hear a tap at my window. I ignore it and blow it off as if it were the tree hitting my window.
It keeps happening.
"Fucking tree" I say getting up from my bed to see what it really is.
"Lisa!!!" Ezra whispers quite loud.
"Ezra?! Omg what are you doing at my house, why aren't you at the party?" I replied.
"I bailed. That shit was so whack. There wasn't even any pot there, Why don't you climb down and we can for a little walk"
"B-but if my mom catches me outta my room, she's gonna flip.... Aww fuck it". I said.
Ezra and I walk to the end of my street, we see this new house that they're building, it's completely abandoned.
He grabs my hand and we run inside. "This is gonna be fun, don't worry" he says.
We walk inside, it's darker than ever. We find a window and we crack it open. The full moon shines through and we have a cold breeze and a little light.
"Buuurr, it's chilly" I say.
"Sorry, I didn't bring a coat either. Wanna cuddle?" Ezra replies.
"Sure." I smile.
He gets close to me, I'm a lot shorter than Ezra so I fit right into his torso, I can smell cigarettes. I've hung out with Ezra so much, that I've gotten used to the smell, and I sorta like it.
"So, what do you wanna do? Ezra asks.
"Umm, I don't know. Anything you wanna do?
"Wanna mess around?" Ezra replies.
I'm totally shocked because I didn't think Ezra liked me.
"Haha Sure why not"
He grabs my face and kisses me.
I can really taste the cigarettes now, but I didn't care. All I cared about was that I was kissing the boy I've liked for years now.
I feel his hand go up to my chest and he's unbuttoning my blouse.
"E-Ezra, what are you doing?"
"You wanted to mess around, didn't you? Well trust me"
He resumes unbuttoning my blouse, he exposes my bra and my breasts are wide open. I've gotten goosebumps because of the cold air.
"Daaaang!!" Ezra shouts.
He starts taking off my bra, he looks at my nipples. His fingers trace them lightly. They get even harder.
He starts sucking on them.
"Oh my god, that feels so good" I thought I said to myself, but really I said out loud.
"You like that? Shit, then you'll really like this" He replies with that half smile he does.
He starts to unzip my pants, pulls down my panties. Lays on the cold cement of a floor.
"Sit on my face Lisa" He demands.
I sit on his face, and I feel his long tongue going deep inside my pussy.
"Hoooly fuck" I can't help but say loudly.
His tongue does wonders, he starts to use his fingers as well and he pleases me so good.
"Alright! My turn, Up get up!" I demanded.
I get on my knees, I unzip his jeans, I pull down his boxers. Out comes this huge penis.
"Mmmm, You've been holding out on me?" I say sarcastically.
I take his penis in my mouth and I start sucking it, rubbing up and down his shaft. His moans get louder and louder.
BANG!
"What was that?!" I say.
"Oh fuck, trick or treaters" Ezra replies.
He and I both quickly put on our clothes.
"Sorry, the kids ruined it. I'll be sure to finish it some other night" I say with a wink at the end.
"Haha deal. Lemme walk you home" Ezra replies.

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT & VOTE PLEASE~ ☺️😇☺️😇