Gods and Monsters pt.2

Sophie almost exploded that room, she should have taken that knife and stabbed Mindy the 'I'm so popular bitch' in the eye. In her fit of rage, she screamed in frustration and her clenched hand punched the bathroom mirror with such a strength that shattered the glass plane into tiny little shards leaving a few pieces embedded in her now bleeding fist.

At her feet laid the pieces of the once whole mirror and her eyes only stared at them, as she tried to calm herself. This was her downfall- her very, very short tempered personality that would cause people around her to suffer if they were ever caught in her fit of rage.

Suddenly the bathroom door slowly opened and the person that came in was greeted with the sight of Sophie Iver whose hair shielded her face from the person that came in.

With a bleeding hand at her side, came in view were a pair of sneakers as she continued to stare at the ground. Bigger than a female's that much she could see and she knew that it was a male in front of her and not a girl.

"The guys' bathroom is at the next door over."

"I know." A deep silk-like voice said and on instinct she looked up with a deep surprise as she was faced with Kevin Khatchadourian. Stormy grey eyes met dark chocolate ones and silently they conversed, as if some sort of strange relationship now formed between them in the mere silence of the bathroom. Slowly his hands reached for her bleeding one and the dark-haired guy in front of her delicately removed the glass shards in her knuckles. She looked at him in surprise but he merely continued his work on her hand.

When she was younger, during a time when her father was still alive and her mother was still sane, Sophie was warned about that one guy who would flip her whole world upside down. Frankly she didn't believe in any of those fairy tales bullshit, but a part of her hoped that it was true because what kind of girl could honestly tell you that she wasn't hoping to find true love.

And by the stars, Sophie Iver never dreamt that she would find this so called soulmate of hers within the four walls of a bathroom. He was a tornado, that swept everything away from his path, the kind of natural calamity which left behind cataclysmic destruction and quite honestly Sophie never stood a chance.

---

"When you love someone, truly love them, you lay your heart open to them. You give them a part of yourself that you give to no one else, and you let them inside a part of you that only they can hurt-you literally hand them the razor with a map of where to cut deepest and most painfully on your heart and soul. And when they do strike, it's crippling-like having your heart carved out." ― Sherrilyn Kenyon

---

Kevin learned that she liked to paint her nails with all sorts of colors- black, gold and pastels were her favorites. He also learned that her hobbies were cooking and putting on makeup- just like any other girls in his school but unlike them she was psychotic which fascinated Kevin.

She could seriously hurt someone with her knife handiwork and the grey eyed girl had a strange fixation with fire- he had an inkling that she was a pyromaniac but she had it, some what, under control for she didn't deliberately set things on fire.

Sophie learned that Kevin had a sister and a mother which he loathed, his father was still a person he has yet to decide wether he likes or hates. She also learned that he likes the scent of grass after the rain and despised anything that smelled citrusy. He had a strange fondness for her red velvet cupcakes and he definitely liked the image of her as a bloodied body- wether or not he liked it for her to be bathed in her own blood or another's he has yet to decide.

The next time the two of them were ever alone was in front of the school, it was one of those hours when everybody had gone home and the only people who lingered in the building were either finishing up a project or waiting for someone. Sophie was the former, as she had an experiment due for her social studies class and when she walked down the last set of stairs, the grey eyed girl was surprised to see Kevin Khatchadourian.