Gods and Monsters pt.11

Sophie woke up and immediately she noticed that she couldn't move. Her eyes snapped opened and then she realized that her hands and feet were tied against the four bedposts. The ashen haired girl tugged at her restraints and tried to see if they would loosen, but they didn't.

"It's futile, any attempt to escape would obviously get you nowhere." Kevin sat on a chair at the end of the bed with a predatory grin and that was when she noticed that she was naked as the day she was born, making herself so vulnerable to him.

His fingers went or trace patterns everywhere on her skin and she didn't know wether to wince at his touch or melt under his completely warm presence. "Tell me what happened for the last eight months, Sophie."
She shuddered as she felt one of his hand rest on her breast, her half asleep mind unable to process his request. "I said tell me what happened the last eight months." He shouted then pinched her nipples painfully, leaving her to cry out in agony. Once he let go of his hold, her voice calmed with her mind now fully awake.
"I went to see a therapist, court's orders, and she made me better." His fingers then danced dangerously lower and she had to gulp in nervousness. "How did the doctor make you better?"

"I don't know." She muttered out weakly, completely baffled by what answer he wanted. That was when he plunged a finger roughly into her core without any warning, leaving the grey eyed girl to cry in pain. "Wrong answer, pain. Right answer, pleasure. You understand?"

She nodded and gulped then said. "Sorted out my shit, you know. She told me stuff I already knew." Sophie took it that he was pleased with his answer and then his finger started to go in and out of her in a slow place, but Kevin knew her body so well that he knew just which parts he should hit to give Sophie pleasure.
"And she helped you become this?" "Yes, I would like to think so."

"And Brendon? What's the great love story?" He almost spat out his question with venom, jealously clearly evident on his face. "We met, we dated, we got engaged, that's it."

At this another finger painfully plunged into her wet core. "That's it? I think you're omitting the fact that he looks a lot like me. Is that why you dated him? Because he reminds you of me?"

She had to admit both of them held the same sort of long black hair and facial structure, but Sophie knew that it was all a coincidence- she hoped. "No." She denied his question which earned a third finger to be added when she was still clearly tight and unable to produce moisture she needed to attain pleasure. "You fucking liar." He hissed then slapped her face. Once. Twice. Three times.

He hated this Sophie, she became a twat who was obviously too soft to be with someone like him. "Did he fuck you?" He asked her on a much more serious note this time and Sophie immediately hissed out a yes, her body writhing in her pain.

"Was it good? Was he better than me?"

"I don't know." She said as she rarely remembered any form of sex with Brendon the next day because most of the time she was tipsy when she was doing it with him. Perhaps that was why she took a certain fondness over him. Brendon never once complained when she was too drunk which would happen often because the alcohol sometimes fooled her that Kevin was there with her when he wasn't.

"You little whore." He hissed angrily and suddenly his whole fist was ramming itself inside her causing Sophie to scream in pain and shout. "Stop! Kevin I'll tear."

But it fell on deaf ears as he continued to ram his fist inside her. It was painful at first but soon Sophie was a sobbing pleasured mess underneath him. She moaned and thrashed against the bed, but her restraints kept her in her place and she knew that after this both her wrists and ankles would be searing red.

"Kevin." She whispered one more time to try and plead with him again. What shocked her was the fact that he stopped, the psychotic teenage boy removed his whole arm from within her and then they both stilled. His hands were placed between her head, caging Sophie from staring away from those seductive dark eyes of his.