Touchable (SMUT) pt.1

The sweet scent of dragon's blood trailed the incense that Saiya had just lit, as she twirled it in the air like it was a magic wand. I closed my eyes and inhaled my favorite smell, a contented smile across my face. I was so lucky to have a friend like her. She was so sweet, and intelligent, and understanding. We weren't exactly attached at the hip or soulmates or anything, but we felt completely comfortable around each other and there was never any drama.

That mundane Thursday afternoon, we had planned to lie on her bed contemplating all the stupid deep shit that we thought about, while lighting incense and the candles that we had bought at the store earlier in the day while smoking, so we could well, how do you say this, disguise or hide the smell. We decided to finish our gossiping session and move on to practising our hip hop dance we choreograph for internationals. Well in the few years of doing dance, we both have earned a lot of money for winning competitions, and we had the idea of making a dance studio in her house.

"Saiya let's head down to the studio, I feel the need to just chill but I just can't" so we headed down stairs to our "Lady Cave" 😂😂. As we were about to enter the youngest Miller interrupted "I'm bored can I hang out with you guys" asked Ezra, Saiya just nodded and we went forth.

As we entered I took my shirt off leaving me with my sports bra which is what I always do, but forgetting that the younger Miller was here and had never seen me do that before.

"I'm Sorr- HAHAHA your face- I'm sorry it's just what I do" I said as me and Saiya broke out in laughter.

Ezras was flustered, he was blushing like craaazy but as soon as his eyes met met mine, his mouth inched up into a very devilish smirk. His eyes drifted pass my eyes and inched lower and lower moving up and down my body. I quickly moved to Saiya pretending that I did not see anything.

"I think someone has a huge crush on you-OWWW what was that for " Saiya loudly whispered to me as I hit her. I just laughed and stretched it off.

"It's okay" he finally said smuggishly(?? Is that even a word 😂😂😭) he looked like he could not control himself just at the moment.

I looked at him confused, my mind was telling me to just let it go, but his eyes were saying something else, I've always wondered what went in the little mind of his.

We started stretching together and I bent down to touch my feet I felt a pair of eyes staring at me intensely watching and staring at my (sexxaaay) bootaaay. I looked at the reflection in the mirrors but saw that none of the Millers were watching me.

I quickly went into the corner and turned on the music and we started dancing (Just imagine what dance and what type of dance you do)

Later on Saiya and I decided to take a little break, we had been going at it for hours and still were loaded with energy. Saiya and I were sweating like a pigs, the sweat managed to run down from my forehead and in between my breast (😂 that sounds weird) and some managed to glisten off from my abs. As I bent down to get my water bottle, Saiya and I quickly turned our heads and we heard the door quickly open and slam shut.

Ezras pov~
'Just watching hear made me want her and finally make my fantasies real. I had to get her sooner or later. The way heard body moved and the concentration she had, I only wished and dreamed that she was concentrating on me (😉😉😂). When that sweat rolled down from her beautiful face and between her large breast and the way the sweat glistened off of her made me wonder what we could do be doing righ-, fuck!!  I have a hugggge problem (😉😉) my big friends back (😉) I had to get out of here quickly before she notices... WELL BOTH OF THEM!!!!!! There was nothing that could cover it so I ran out to the bathroom to go fix the problem.

"I wonder what his problem is??" Saiya said. " Yeah me too??..."

Just before we were about to get back into it, my bladder had interrupted.

"Shit, Saiy. I have to pee. I'll be right back," I told her, setting my incense on an ash tray and leaving her room.

As I walked toward the mid-hallway bathroom, I swear to god I heard nothing. No heavy breathing, no grunting – nothing. Though if I had, I can't say that I wouldn't have peeked in out of curiosity anyway.

Once I got to the door, it was cracked just a little. I didn't want to intrude on anyone and I couldn't tell if anyone was in there, so I looked through the crack, only slightly at first. My stomach dropped at what I saw.

Ezra, stood there with his underwear and jeans around his ankles. He was looking in the mirror, strands of his dark hair in his eyes, as he stroked his own cock. Now, he was only a year younger than me, yet I always felt weird about how attracted I was to him, since I was friends with his older sister. I couldn't help it, though, he was basically the embodiment of perfection. I felt like the biggest pervert on the planet, but my feet were firmly planted in plain view of him.

I didn't understand why'd he have been doing that in the bathroom anyway, especially with the door cracked. Whatever. I'd just look for a minute more and pretend it never happened.

His smooth, pale skin looked pure and heavenly, his body like a new and improved version of a Greco-Roman statue. He looked as though he needed to be touched. And fuck, he was touchable. His lips were plump and red, his eyelashes long and dark, his dick hard and bigger than I would've imagined. I was falling into a dreamy state of horny delusion, my eyelids feeling heavier. I didn't want to look away.

His long, skinny fingers gripped his erection, sliding up and down it faster and faster with each stroke. I bit my lip, trying to keep my breathing from hitching as I looked up at his face. It was beautiful; his head was thrown back, his eyes closed and his lips pouting in apparent sexual frustration. He let out a faint, tiny groan as he kept going and going, steadily but surely.

I gasped ever so slightly and immediately threw my hand over my mouth in horror. I had no idea if he had heard it or not, but if he had, I would jump off a fucking bridge. I continued to look at him to gain some sense of reassurance that he hadn't. Instead, I could've sworn to god that for just a split second he had looked straight at me, a deviant smirk planted on his face.

I stumbled backward and tried hurrying back to Saiya's room, but instead tripped on a fucking dog toy and landed on my ass. Before I could even get back on my feet, Ezra's figure appeared standing over me, his hand outstretched as if to help me up.

"Did you enjoy the view?"

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT & VOTE PLEASE~ ☺️😇☺️😇

We need to talk about Kevin (Kevin Khatchadourian/Ezra Miller; SHORT STORIES)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara