The way she likes it

Sorry guys for not updating lately, I've been on holiday, like basically nearly everyone that's reading this were. Also sorry his is a short quick story I found, and I hope u still enjoy~

"Honey, I'm home!" Ezra yells.
"In the kitchen sweetie." I said.
He walks up to me and gives me a big wet kiss. "I'm going to take a shower and then I'm going to give you something you've wanted for a long time." He says.
"Oh, surprise me." I reply.
Dinner is finished and right when I turn off the stove, I feel him come up to me and he grabs my hair and pulls my head back. "Do you know what is going to happen?" He says in a sexy voice.
He takes me to the bedroom and I take off all my clothes, and he forces me to get on my knees. He then shoves his dick in my mouth, and plugs my nose so I cant breathe. He starts fucking my throat until he wants more so, he then demands me to get on the bed. I stand up and lay back down on the bed. He gets up and starts rubbing my clit, and then shoves two of his fingers inside me. I let out a huge moan, "Oh Ezra! Harder, Harder" I yell.
"You like that baby? You want more? He asked.
"Yes, please! I answer. He starts rubbing my clit with his dick head, and then out of nowhere he forces himself inside me. "Holy fu-" I say. I couldn't even finish what I wanted to say because it felt so good.
He puts his hand around my neck and pushes down and starts fucking me so hard. I bring to his attention that I want to say something, so he lets his hand off my neck. "I think I'm going to cu-" He cuts me off with choking me again. "No, not yet Lindsey" He replies.
He finally lets off, I get a chance to catch up to my breathing. He then demands me to get on all fours. I turn around and he starts slapping my ass and rubs his dick head on me. He pulls back my hair and says, "You better be able to take it". "Try me!" I reply. He forces himself inside me, thrusting harder and harder while pulling my hair and slapping my ass. "Ugh, Ezra you're so fucking big!" I couldn't help but scream. "You're so fucking tight, I can't believe it!" He replies.
I feel his sweat dripping on my back, "I'm gonna, I'm gonna cum!" He shouts. I can tell he's getting near by the way his voice cracks. I suddenly feel his warm cum shooting inside of me, and I hear him let out a big sigh. He collapses on the bed beside me. I lay right next to him, and all I hear is,
"Go heat up my dinner, bitch! Hahaha" He says jokingly.

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT & VOTE PLEASE~ ☺️😇☺️😇