Gods and Monsters pt.12

Last chapter of the story, this whole thing was meant to be small... 😂😂👏🏻. But it turned out to be a really loooooong ASF!!!! Story~

Kevin woke up in a brightly lit room. The sun was shining and its bright rays illuminated the room, forcing the psychotic teenage boy to awake. He turned away from the bright window, uninterested to start the day, that was until his arm search for the warmth of another body and found none.

Immediately he sat up and looked for a head of ashen locks, but not a hue of grey was in sight. "Sophie?" His voice slightly wavered in fear that she might have left him in the dead of the night. The psychotic teenage boy bolted out of the room with a single target in mind. Once outside he noticed that her fiancé's corpse was nowhere in sight and that the blood on the wooden floor was scrubbed clean that it looked like it wasn't even there.

Panic rose up from his throat causing Kevin to quickly jog down the staircase and the sight he was met with made him calm. There she was- Sophie dressed in an oversized shirt, one of his old ones from before, and she was cooking them breakfast a habit she seemed to have retained despite her sudden change. "There you are."
He breathed and she turned to look at him, the gaze in her grey orbs returned to its usual challenging and mischievous ones. "What? Scared I might have run away in fear?"

"Very." He admitted in a whisper and his still naked form hugged the ashen haired girl from behind her back, breathing in the familiar scent of mint that seemed to always stick on her body. Aside from that his sense of smell was filled with the scent of what she was cooking, causing his stomach to grumble in hunger. "What are you cooking?"

"Pasta. Chicken Alfredo because we have a big day ahead of us." She said as she felt Kevin's lips slowly trailing on her already bruised neck. Sophie laughed at the tickling sensation and then forced him to sit down which was an order he obeyed easily knowing that one should never interrupt the ashen haired girl when she was cooking.

Once the plates were set the two sat across each other and ate their heavy breakfast. "Where's your fiancé, by the way?"

"Buried him together with our bloodied clothes. I woke up early in the morning and cleaned up a bit, no evidence you know? Luckily for you the two of us were planning to move cross country so all of our things are already packed in his pick up truck. All we have to do is drive to anywhere to get a fresh start."

"Convenient." Kevin muttered as he ate the last piece of food on his plate. "But I think we need to drop of somewhere before leaving."

---

"Sophie what are you doing here?" Dr. Green looked up from her computer and saw the figure of the grey eyed girl waiting by the door. There was something different in her that the older woman quite couldn't place and that very fact was enough to make her uneasy.

"I'm leaving town tonight, Doctor, I just thought that I should introduce you to the love of my life."
"Brendon? You already introduced him to me, don't you remember?" The female doctor said as eyed the slowly walking figure of the grey eyed girl warily. "No, not him. But rather Dr. Samantha Green, I introduce to you Kevin Khatchadourian."

The older woman's eyes widened like saucers and from the door appeared the male murderer who should have been behind bars as of the moment. Dr. Green's mind raced as she thought of a way out. Nancy, her secretary, was right outside but they must have done something to her by now seeing as the couple could enter her office easily.

She couldn't scream for help, it was off hours today and rarely do patients ever enter the building at this time of day and her only hope was her phone, a device which laid on the counter that was located at the left part of the room. Not that far, but any form of attempt at reaching her phone would be noticed by the two. She was screwed.