Sweet Cheeks (SMUT)

Hey guys sorry about not posting anything lately within this book 📚 My sincere apologies, Here's a smutty story from tumblr, enjoy.

__________________________________

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT.. SMUT XD

Kevin Khatchadourian was... something else.
Maybe it was the way he looked at you messed with your mind. His dark brown eyes would always find yours; every time, causing a shiver down your spine. He would smirk and continue looking at you until you were forced to look away. The way he looked at you made you both uncomfortable and slightly aroused. He made you feel like prey; something be hunted. A prize.
At school, he kept to himself. No friends; from what you could tell, no one wanted to be his friend. He was weird. A freak. But to you, he was mysterious and attractive, and maybe borderline sexy. You could tell he loved science; primarily pushing his focus onto human anatomy and blood, which was both terrifying and interesting to say the least.
You were pulled from your thoughts when the teacher spoke: "This project will require two of you to work together collaboratively. Pair up." Humming lightly, you continue to drag your pen along the page, drawing random lines and pictures. Sighing lightly as you looked up to come face to face with none other than Kevin. He cocked his eyebrow, resting his hands on your desk, leaning down as he spoke with a slight purr "need a partner?" he asked, watching you, tilting his head. You nod slowly, your words caught in your throat. He walked around sitting in the chair beside you, lifting his head high.
"You don't talk much, do you?" He asks you one evening in the library as you wrote down more notes, you lifted your head shaking your head no. "Nd why is that sweet cheeks?" He asks, sliding his book across to you, diverting his attention to you. Shrugging lightly, you lean back into your chair. "I don't know.." You say quietly, Kevin smirks, watching you again. "You.. don't know?" He hums, tilting his head. "I think you do, tell me.. Now." For some unknown reason, you tell him. "Not everyone thinks I'm worthy of their time. Sometimes it pays to sit down and be quiet." Kevin's lip twitches, breathing in slowly as he watched you. "Oh, I know how that feels, my mother hates me too" You smile slightly as he moves closer to you, making his way around the table and down beside you. 
"You know, this corner of the library is quite... roomy" He purrs, leaning his head down to drag his nose along your cheek, growling softly at you as he tugs closer to him by your chair. You shutter slightly as he ghosts his lips along your jawline, admitting a tiny whine, he smirks against your skin. "You know, I've always wanted to... touch" He growls, cocking his jaw out to press his lips against your jawline. "What belongs to me" He grins, running his hands along your thighs slowly, moving his fingers up and under your skirt, digging them into your thighs.
"Y-yours?" you ask slightly, unsure of what to say or do. He nods, humming lightly as he draws light circles along the skin of your exposed thighs. "Why do you think they don't acknowledge you? All those whores and dicks who want nothing more than to touch you. But I warned them. They even think about touching you; Ill gouge their eyes out" He purrs against your skin as he attacks your neck with his lips and teeth, sucking and biting on your skin, hard enough to nearly break your skin. Your hand goes to the chair, digging your nails into the chair; letting out a soft moan and tilting your head to side to expose more of your neck to him.
"I know you think about me, when you touch yourself at night" He smirks, dipping his fingers down against your cunt, your thighs clasp around his hand, whimpering softly. He continues to purr against your ear. "I know you think about me while you finger yourself, disgusting skank" you let out another whine as he dips his fingers along your slit, feeling the obvious wet patch that had grown over a short time. He grins as he slowly moves your panties to the side, dragging his fingers gently along your pussy, causing you to whine. "Kevin, I-" He cuts you off there; "shut up"
You pressed your lips together as you spread your legs more for him; he wasn't wrong. You had thought about him many times. He slowly finds his way down and shoves three fingers into you, stretching you out, causing you to whimper loudly, his other hand flying to your mouth to shut you up. He start to roughly pump his fingers in and out of you, you let your eyes roll back slowly as he curls his fingers up to roughly jab them against your g-spot. Your hips bucking forward harshly. You close your eyes and quickly open them; making eye contact with him. A cock smirk on his lips as his eyes never leave yours as he continues to fingerfuck you in the corner of his school library.
He growls again, moving his thumb up to find your clit quickly, rubbing his thumb lazily against you, your hips jerking forward, as you clench around his fingers tightly, earning a grunt from him. "How cute. Nice nd tight, just like I thought you would be" He slowly speeds up his fingers, gulping down loudly; your eyes roll into the back of your head as you cum on his fingers, your fingers bleeding slightly from being dug into the chair, he smirks, pulling away from you, shoving his fingers into your mouth, forcing you to taste yourself. He pulls away and grabs your hands, bringing your fingers up to his lips and licking the blood from your fingers clean.
What have you gotten yourself into now?

COMMENT, LIKE, AND SHARE 😇