Prologue

PROLOGUE:

CLASS B-YOSEN HIGH, 12:32 pm.

Yoshio Hitomi's POV 

"Hey, Hitomi, have you heard about that new student from Class D? They say he's a real hottie~" Mayu approached me during lunch while I read a manga I'm hooked up right now and didn't bother to look at her and replied. 

"Hottie you say? I'm not interested" was my cold response causing her to pout and lean on my desk. 

"Aw, c'mon Hitomi, I know you're heart's going doki doki by now~ I can feel it with that cold expression of yours~" She pursued bugging me leading to annoyance as my head popped another vein at her everyday routine of picking on me. 

"Akihiro-san, please leave me alone"

"Eh?~ You're calling me by my family name again~ Even though we've been best friends~" 

When are you going to behave, Mayu? 

"I only call you that whenever I act that I don't know you because you're annoying"

"You're so mean!" 

Her pout made me chuckle which she didn't see and put down the manga I was reading. "Fine, tell me about him" she won that round again. I was convince that she wouldn't stop talking to me until I let her bicker and fangirl about guys she liked. Meet Akihiro Mayu, my best friend. She's the only person I trust in this school. She's also my best friend. "And they say he's from America~" I leaned my cheek on my palm while continuing to listen to her as she talks noticing how her cheeks heaten up, doing so. I get a feeling she's growing a crush on someone again. Typical, Mayu.

"Are you done?" I was becoming impatient of her fangirling, and is already craving for the manga I was reading. 

She gave me that smile of hers, both of her cheeks blushing and nodded. "Hitomi~ I heard he just attended his first day today, do you want to go and tour him around the school tomorrow?" Mayu suggested as I continued reading my manga. 

I shook my head and declined. "No, thanks. But if you want, you two could just stroll around the campus" 

"Eh?! Just me and Himuro? That would be wonderful Hitomi~" Ah, crap she's doing it again. Maybe it's best to ignore her.

CLASS B-YOSEN HIGH, 4:41 pm.

Another crappy day in school just ended, and I'm currently fixing my stuff to go home, after cleaning the classroom. Today's Wednesday, meaning I was one of today's cleaners. I don't get why this school hires janitors when class advisers just assigns students to clean the classroom. It's such a drag. I could be sleeping by now. Or even watch my favorite anime or read manga. Sigh, well I guess I can't do anything about it since I'm just an ordinary school girl of this school. I just have to try my best to avoid trouble. 

After I was done with my stuff, I walk head to the door to go home. The hallway was quiet than earlier. There were no students chattering and bickering about stuff. No noise, just silence. Well, I like it this way. No people to avoid. Peaceful. 

"Ano, excuse me!" my thoughts were interrupted when a voice called as I was walking towards the school gate to leave the campus. I looked down on my feet to see a ball rolling towards it and picked it up. "That's my ball, could you throw it back?" I glanced to see a guy with slick black hair covering his left eye. His skin was unusually pale white unlike the other japanese students I see; is he the American newbie Mayu was talking about? 

"Sure" I threw the ball back to him, granting his request and proceeded to walk when I suddenly recognized his apperance. "Wait" I stopped and turned to him. He also stopped when he was about to ran back to his whereabouts. He glanced at me with a curious look on his face. "What is it?" he asked as I examined his face further more. "Aren't you... Himuro? Himuro Tatsuya?" His apperance is the same the way Mayu described. What a stalker. 

After I said his name, his expression turned from curious to amusement and then smiled at me. "That's right, how did you know?" 

I blinked my eyes boredly with a straight look and scratch my head. "Nothing, my friend just told me about you earlier" 

"I see" he has that amusing smile of his.

"Ja... see you" I waved carelessly and faced my back against him.

I turned my heal to walk away from him feeling stupid that I looked like a freaking stalker of his right now. I mean who goes off confirming people if that's their name and just walks away? I'm so stupid. Stupid stupid stupid, Hitomi. I knocked my head to punish myself not even worrying if he's looking and just proceeded to go home.

I don't know why but I have a feeling that I don't like him. It's not like I hate him or anything, it's just my guts telling me to stay away from him. Well, my guts never fail me so maybe I'll just stay away from him as possible. Even if Mayu likes him, I have no reason to interact or get close with him. Either way, I have no plans in knowing Himuro Tatsuya, or ever talking to him again. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Well, well, well, what do we have here? Another new story that my brain just made up today! XD It's just a prologue so it's really short but I hope you guys will like it! :) Hehe, this story is dedicated to my first girl crush Masako Araki because she is freaking awesome! XD That's why I used Yosen High as my OC'S school because in a way we can see her in the story :D So, I hope you'll be interested in this new one! And comment your thoughts below! ^.^ Thanks!