Chapter 13

Shiraga’s apartment, 8:57 am.

Shiraga Yumi’s POV

“Hitomin” I poked my friend’s cheek to wake her up which caused her nose to wrinkle and toss on her bed and snored. “Hitomin, wake up!” I shake her to wake up but she’s a deep sleeper. Man, it’s snowing and I want it to see it with her! Hitomin should get out from bed! I tried to pull her leg but I end up stumbling on the ground with an ‘oof’. Hitomin!!! I pouted and glanced at the door to see the boys’ room just parallel to the girls’.

Hehe, we’re currently staying at my sister Riyu’s old apartment after going home from the Yosen match. I invited Murasakibara-kun and the others to stay too. There’s Himuro-kun… wo keeps on calling himself as my daddy or something. He’s somehow weird and I don’t like it whenever he teases Hitomin because it upsets her but… I can see that he makes Hitomin happy. So if she’s happy when he’s around, then, I’ll be at my best to support their relationship.

Kaichou suddenly went out of the bathroom after washing up her face. She’s a morning person like me! I’m so happy! “Shiraga-chan, what are you doing on the floor? It’s ice cold there” she asked walking over to me and lend out a hand. “You’ll get a cold if you don’t stand up from there. C’mon” Kaichou smiled at me while I awe at her. Hitomin was right! She is the perfect megane heartthrob girl you’ll ever meet! I wonder why Kensukkun doesn’t like her back.

“Eh? How did you know about that?!” Kaichou suddenly turned pale and flinch, pulling her hand back. I must’ve said that thing about Kensukken aloud.

“Hitomin mentioned it to me before. Please don’t be mad at her. It kinda slipped and she let me swear that I wouldn’t tell a soul about it” I explained, standing up from the cold floor.

Kaichou seemed to relax a bit and frowned. “Man, more people keep on finding out… the other day, their captain made me admit it” she sighed in frustration. I blinked at her. “You mean captain gorri?” I tilted my head to the side.

“Yeah—wait did you just call Okamura-kun gorri?” Kaichou quirked an eyebrow at me which I nodded. Kensukkun told me to call him that. “Fukui-san told you that didn’t he?” I nodded again.

“It’s quite funny actually. And Kensukkun’s laugh is contagious” I giggled with a smile. Kaichou sighed again.

“Fukui-san is such a bad influence. I’ll go scold him for that…” she made her way outside the room and to where Kensukkun is. Is he awake already?

“Kaichou and Kensukkun are like my parents!” I exclaimed.

“Don’t broadcast it!” Kaichou heard me?! =A=”

“Mmm… Yumi, you’re so noisy” Hitomin groaned in her sleep, pulling the covers on top of her head. I pouted on how much she loves that bed and decided to go jump on it to bug her to the fullest so that she could step out of the bed. When I tried it, I instantly broke down in tears because I was too light that the bed didn’t move an inch. It hurts for being so puny!

“Hitomin, wake up!”

“Are? Hitomi is still sleeping?” Himuro-kun peeked from the door before entering into our room.

“Himuro-kun! Will you wake up Hitomin? I want to show her it’s snowing!” I requested, tugging his sleeve. He’s so tall! Or maybe because I’m short.

Kyaaa I just called myself short!!!

“Eh? Hitomi, it’s almost nine o’clock. You promised Yumi-chan we’ll go around the city and build snowman at the parks” I remember that promise! Hitomin you heavy sleeper! “She’s not budging…”