Chapter 4

ROOFTOP, YOSEN HIGH, 6:17 pm. 

"Do you think we should wake them up?" 

"Nah... Hitomi's not really a morning person"

"But... it's already evening..." 

"Mmm..." I murmured when I heard voices talk around me. I was starting to wake up but still my eyes were closed. My eyelids were heavy so I had a hard time opening them. As I blinked my eyes open, two of the closest persons to me came in sight. Kensuke and Mayu. I blinked my eyes and squeezed them shut to reconcile myself. What just happened? I finally shot them open and then it furthered open when I realized I was leaning on someone's shoulder. Hesitantly, I averted my eyes upward nervously expecting who the person beside me was. I already knew who... "H-Himuro..." he was asleep and was leaning on my head. Wait... wasn't he the one leaning on my lap? I looked back to the two idiots in front of us as I saw Mayu snap a picture and Kensuke was looking at us with that mischievous smile of his and whispered something to Mayu. 

"O-Oi!" I whispered-shouted and was about to attack them, but Himuro's head suddenly fell on my shoulder. Crap! I might wake him up... I carefully adjusted his head on my shoulder so it would be comfortable for him... Bleh... why do I even bother? A-And why am I blushing...? I-It's not like I do like this position!! "K-Kensuke!" I called him but he and Mayu already left us here at the rooftop alone. In this position. 

Dang it. 

I sighed and just waited for Himuro to wake up. Now that I noticed it... It's already dark!!! What the...?! ...we missed to watch the sunset... "Are they gone?" I heard someone whisper as I lift my head from Himuro's shoulder and saw him awake. Wait he's awake?! "Hitomi?" I quickly push myself away from him and stood up. 

"YOU WERE AWAKE?!" I hollered. 

"Well, yeah" he nodded and I felt anger rush all over me. He glanced at the night sky and sighed. "It's a shame that we didn't get to see the sunset..." he sounded down. Wait, what exactly happened? "I woke up just as it was happening; but you were still asleep so I let your head lean on my shoulder as thank you for letting me lie on your lap and I didn't want to disturb you..." he smiled at me. 

"Then why did you watch the sunset?" I grumbled obviously. 

"It's lonely to watch the sunset alone. I'd rather watch the sleeping face of yours" was his answer making me blush and wanted to hit him. 

"S-S-Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" I shouted at him continuously as my face turned bright red and I was steaming in embarrassment. This little!! "You were already awake and you didn't stop them from taking that picture! Ghh!!! I hate you!" 

"Sorry, maybe we should watch it another time" he stood up and made a run for it as I chase after him. He is not going to get away this time!

He jumped down the stairs like a stupid kangaroo with his left eye still hidden. I ran after him and he disappeared off to the hallways where I can't find him. I walk pass the student council and suddenly remembered that I promised the student president that I'll help her in making the props. Crap! I suddenly burst in the room to find her alone there, painting some banners for the festival. 

"K-Kaichou!" I exclaimed, guilty that I wasn't here on time. 

"Ah, Yoshio-san I'm glad you made it" she smiled at me and stood up from the floor; her painting gown stained with black paint. 

"I'm sorry for being here on time" I apologize and bowed. 

"Oh, it's okay. I've just started anyways" she assured. Kaichou is really nice... I watch her prepare more things we have to use in making the banners and hand me one pain brush and smiled. "We have get started now before it gets too late. You have only up until 8pm right?" K-Kaichou...