Chapter 3

COUNCIL ROOM-YOSEN HIGH, 4:53 pm.

"Hitomi, what time are you going home?" Mayu whined, leaning her head on the table next to mine as I tried to finish the papers given to me by the student council president. Well, I happen to be a class representative of our year and is required to do paper work every after class; if needed. This time, because of the upcoming sports fest, the council have received tons of requests from different sports club. Including the basketball club. Kensuke. -__-  And did I mention, I was the only council member left here? Well, Mayu's here with me but she keeps on bugging me about going home.

I sighed in annoyance, trying to block out Mayu's childish voice and focused on my work. "Hey Hitomi, are you listening to me?" out of irritation, I slammed my fist on the table, causing several papers to fly around as my head shot at Mayu. "If you want to go home already then leave, I have work to do, Mayu" I snapped and continued to write down stuff. Mayu straightened up her body and picked up her bag before heading towards the door. "See you then~" I should've told her that earlier!!! "Yeah" I said, not looking at her and heard the council room door slide open then closed. Finally, peace and quiet; no Mayu to bug me. 

COUNCIL ROOM-YOSEN HIGH, 6:25 pm. 

"*Yawn*" I stretched my arms, flexing my muscles out of stiffness because of one hour and thirty-two minutes of just sitting down and finishing paper works as if I was working in an office. Well, I wish I was. But, I still have a year before high school graduation and then college. I fixed my table then picked my bag before turning off the lights of the council room and head home. I texted my aunt that 'I'll be a bit late on my working shift since I have some things to do at school, and I should tell you, her reply wasn't that understanding. 

"I'll be taking the hours off your salary"

Thank you, oh generous aunt. May Kami-sama bless you with kindness next. 

I walk pass the riverside where I stayed for a while, yesterday and also where I talked to Himuro--Gh, Himuro. I don't want to remember that American pervert as far as possible. A familiar figure caught my attention making stare to recognize him or her; but my eyes failed me because it was already dark. It stood up then turn at me making me catch a glimpse of his face and body confirming that it was a guy who was by the riverside. W-Wait a minute, isn't that--?! 

"Ah, Hitomi, nice to see you here again"

"Himuro?!" What's he doing here again?! He smiled at my shocked expression and walked closer to me. H-Hey, he should mind his distance! 

"I was waiting here to watch the sunset with you but it turns out you went home late. Such a shame" He was waiting for me?! Crap, he already remembers where I live?! S-Stalker... 

"What do you mean waiting for me?! Stop being such a stalker you creep! It's already dark, go home already!" I yelled at him with an annoyed expression before turning my back at him, and walk home. Before auntie yells at me too! 

YOSHIO HITOMI'S ROOM

"I'm telling you, he's creepy!" I complained while talking to Mayu over the phone and flop on my soft cotton covered bed. I was drying my hair at the same time not able to hear Mayu speak so I turned the dryer of and listened to whatever she has to say or fangirl about Himuro. 

"Don't be like that Hitomi. The guy waited there just to watch the sunset with you, don't you find it sweet?" she replied with a harmonious tone where I imagine several hearts floating around her head by now. Of course, because of Himuro. 

"No, I find it creepy and stalkerish" 

"You're such a tsundere, Hitomi~ You don't even know him that well~"