Chapter 2

SHOE LOCKERS (ENTRANCE)-YOSEN HIGH, 6:45 am. 

I went to school today, early than usual. I didn't know why but I mysteriously woke up early in the morning. Around, 5:26 am; so I just decided to go to school early. It's not like I have anything to do at home. Besides, after waking up, I can't help but fall asleep last night. And who would even have the chance to go back to sleep peacefully after that nightmare that occured at the gym yesterday? And also, Himuro walked me home. Grrrr.... Kensuke, you faggot. I hate you. Muttering was a habit of mine whenever I was annoyed or bothered by something. I don't even realize that I'm doing it aloud. Good thing a voice awared me that I was doing it on my way to the classroom or else, everyone at school will think I'm a weirdo or something. Well, I am. 

"You seem to wake up at the wrong side of the bed, Hitomi. You're muttering curses while walking" 

"Well yeah it's a habit of mine since--" I shut my mouth when I recognized to whom the voice belonged to. I glanced to my right. "Himuro" I hissed giving him a glare and walked faster to avoid him. He hurriedly followed behind, continuing in trying to talk to me. 

"Hitomi, why are you walking too fast?" He obviously didn't see that I don't want to walk nor talk with him. 

"Isn't it obvious? I'm avoiding you" I told him straight forward with a straight look and proceeded to my room. Before I could open the door, Himuro already grabbed my wrist and pushed me on the wall, looking me straight in the eye by leaning his face on mine. I gulped in nervousness. What's he trying to do?? 

"You and your cousin are alike. Both have straight forward mouths..." he uttered with his deep voice and leaned closer. I backed my head as possible but there was no more space for me to distance my face. Ah, crap. Stay away from me Himuro!!!  "It's a shame that I can't shut senpai's mouth... but I wonder if I can do it with yours..." W-What does he mean by that? D-Damn it Himuro, let go of me!!! I shut my eyes, waiting for whatever that is to happen. I felt him brush his lips on my cheek and chuckle. W-What the...? I squinted my eyes opening them, to look at him. I found him smiling at me as he let go of my wrist and step away. "Wow,  that was easier than I expected" What--"So, I better get going to my class now, Hitomi. I'll see you later" Wait a minute! 

"Himu--"

"HIMURO BABY!!!~" the door suddenly burst open as I saw Mayu standing there cheerfully. Himuro looked at her and sighed before pushing me inside my classroom and shut the door. What the heck just happened?! "Himu--" "HIMURO BABY JUST LEFT ME LIKE THAT!? It hurts, Hitomi~~" Mayu came crying by the door miserably, like it was the end of the world. I sweat dropped at her stupidity and went to my desk to sit down. I held my head processing about what happened making my fist hit the desk. 

"HIMUROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed in frustration gripping on my green teal hair and collapsed it on my desk. I didn't care if everyone was staring at me. I had to let out my anger on that stupid American. How dare he do that to me? Is he playing with me or something? Ugh! Does he think that I like him? As if! I'd never like a guy like him! He's too confident that I'm like those fangirls of hers who swoon over him easily. Excuse me! I'm a hard to get girl!

"Hitomi, are you okay?" Mayu approached me, sitting across my desk again. I gave her a glare and blew on my bangs looking out the window. "Hitomi~Are you mad at me?~"

I sharply turned my head to her and hissed. "Why don't you try and recall what happened yesterday?" a smile grew on her face after I said that. 

"Oh~ By the way, Hitomi. You wouldn't guess what happened yesterday~"

"Oh believe me; I'd answer that correctly in a second--"

"Himuro baby talked to me yesterday~~!!"