Welcome Stu...I mean Scholars!!

"Ding-Dong!!" the intercom to the campus rings before a voice speaks with enthusiasm, "Goooooodddd morning scholars to a new year. To all the scholars that came last year, Welcome back!!!! I'll be looking forward to seeing all you beautiful people face to face. To all the new scholars and first years, Welcome to Mobius University. The best college in Mobius. I hope you enjoy your time here and make great friends. To receive your schedules, go to the staff in the cafeteria. If any newcomers would like to purchase a new laptop, come see me for a student discount and you purchase any laptop you desire. Laptops are essential to your college experience. Information will be provided to you, via E-mails. Enjoy your day."

~Amy's Pov~

"This campus is huge. I don't even know where the cafeteria is." I sigh as I look at the campus map. I turn my head to Cream, my best friend, who stands next to me and sighs a peaceful sigh,

"At least the environment seems peaceful...on the outside. Hopefully, it's not like high school. That was a nightmare." I smile at Cream, "At least you met Tailssss." I teased and she blushed. She cleared her throat, "Maybe we should go find the other students and follow them. They should know where to go." I nodded at her idea and we went to go look for others.

After a while of walking around, we eventually found a group of people walking into one part of the huge building. Cream and I casually followed them inside and saw a bunch of people crowding the hallway. As we looked around, our jaws dropped,

"Oh my Chaos.." We said in unison. There were so many people. You could tell the difference between the new people and the people who've already attended this school. I'm so glad Cream is here with me. This would be a lot scary without her. Everyone is scattered everywhere, I can't see where the cafeteria is.

"Well if it isn't Pinky and Bunny." A sultry kind of voice calls out. Cream and I turned to the voice and saw Rouge and Blaze in the campus uniform. 'I can't believe they're here. Then again it is a highly popular college.That's weird though, how come we didn't get our uniforms.' ,"Omg, Hi Rouge. Hi Blaze." Cream ran and hugged them and I followed after. I smiled at them,"I can't believe you guys are here."

"Yeah, my dad said this was the best place to work on my fashion career and I practically had to drag Blaze to come with me." Blaze looked at her and frowned, "Yeah thanks a lot. Although this college does have a major in law so I thought it probably wouldn't have been so bad." Cream and I giggled and Blaze spoke again, "What are you guys here for?" "Amy and I are here for the culinary arts." Cream said. I nodded and spoke, "Yeah. It's basically the same situation as you two. By the way, where did you get the uniforms?"

"The school sent it to us, along with our acceptance letters. They say they aren't fully strict with uniform but, they wanted 'all scholars to wear uniform for our first day'. They also have 'formal Fridays'. They'll probably give you a uniform when they give you your classes." Rouge said as she looked around. I nodded, "Did you two get your classes yet?" "Nah, we were looking for the cafeteria just now. I think that's it over there." She point a room with two door and kids coming in and out of it. All four of us walked inside and it was indeed the cafe.

We saw a bunch of professors and advisors handed out papers to the students. We stood in line and waited. Finally I made it to the front and I spoke with the lady. She was a brown hedgehog with long curly quills and dark green eyes. "Name please." I nervously spoke, "A-Amy Rose." She stopped looking at the papers and looked at me, making extra nervous. "Are you nervous sweetie? It's okay. First days always are the scariest but, I assure you this is a friendly environment but, IF you have any trouble you can come speak to me. My name is Ms. Kennedy. I'm one of the advisors in this school. My room is on this floor. Room 118." I smiled at her and nodded. She was very nice and continued to look for my paper and information. She pulled out a few papers and looked them over.