The Mysterious Girl

Here at Mobius University, it is now November, four days before Thanksgiving. The school decided to get into the spirit and decorate the campus. A lot of people were anticipating the holidays, while others were getting ready to visit their families. The intercoms went off, signifying that an announcement was about to come, 

"Good morning scholars. I hope everyone is excited for the holiday coming this Sunday! For those who choose to stay on campus for the holidays are welcome to join the Thanksgiving party located at the main campus cafeteria. It's $10 for entry...Anyway! For those of you leaving us, we hope you enjoy your time with friends and family and we will be waiting for you return. Now on to more important messages. To all female scholars, please be advised of your belongings. We have reports of missing clothes. If you would like, you can purchase new locks at any local shop you please. We will keep you posted as the investigation continues. Enjoy your day."

~Amy's Pov ~

Ah, it's finally Thanksgiving. I really love that holiday. You get to spend time with family and friends and eat really good food. The best part is the big project in cooking class. I'm glad it's a partner project because Cream and I get to work together, we got this in the bag. 

Anyway, things have seemed normal this past couple of months. Ever since Sally tried to fight me, I've been staying in Blaze and Cream's dorm. I ran into her a couple of times but all she ever did was smirk at me. Scourge and I have been going out more but, we weren't a couple. I still don't think it's a good idea to rush into things, especially not after that phone call with the coach. And Sonic...I've bumped into him here and there but, he'd always be with Sally so I couldn't speak with him that much. He would text me often saying we need to speak but I choose not to answer. 

I need to start focusing on me. Speaking of which, the girls and I finally made it back to the girls' dormitories with our new clothes and we're exhausted. 

"Well that was fun," Sonia says as she plops on the couch in the lounge room. "We are gonna look so hot on Thanksgiving." We all nod and walk upstairs to put our clothes away. Once we did, we decided to go to the café and chat. 

~At the Café~

"Are you girls excited for Thanksgiving?" I asked and immediately they start talking to me at once. I giggle and Cream clasps her hands together, "Absolutely. I'm especially excited about our project." Blaze happily sighs, "There's gonna be a lot of people." Sonia licks her lips, "Delicious food." 

"A lot of activities," Rouge says in excitement.

"More food." Sonia drools slightly.

"Awesome music," Shade says with a smirk.

"Food..." Sonia says for the last time. We all laugh and continue talking about the Thanksgiving party. I sip my coffee and look at the girls, "Are you guys expecting packages soon?" Blaze nods, "My dad is sending the keys to the cabin, along with a set of rules. Oh and he's sending me money." Rouge looks around and whispers, "My dad is sending me the spying equipment. I also asked him to look up some information regarding our coach and Scourge."