The Truth...

~With the Sonic gang~

"Let me back out there! Who the hell does he think he is putting his hands on a woman, especially my Amy!" Sonic says kicking the door and the wall. Amy blushes and giggles softly, "I'm sorry, repeat that." Sonic quickly turned around and blushed, "I-I meant my best friend, Amy...heh." They snicker to themselves and Sonic walks up to Amy.

He pulls her into a hug and sighs, "I'm sorry, Amy. I didn't even make sure you were okay. How do you feel?" She smiles, "I'm okay, Sonic. My eye is throbbing a little but, nothing major though." "What happened to you? You said it wasn't Scourge, which I find hard to believe." She shook her head, "It wasn't him. I swear." "Then who was it?" 

Amy looks at the gang and they encourage her to tell him. She takes a deep breath and sighs. "Sonic, it's time you learned the truth. It was Sally.." Sonic backs up slightly and stares in disbelief, "She did that to you?! She's not capable of something like that...I-I.." 

Rouge grabbed her tablet and pulled up the footage. She handed Sonic the laptop and hit play, "Here big blue, maybe this will convince you." Sonic stared at the video in shock and disgust. He watched in Amy's point of view, as Sally beat the crap out of his best friend. He didn't finish the video because he was disgusted. This was the girl he loved. This was the girl he cared for. This was the girl he spent his time with. This was his best friend. {A/N: Ahhh, you thought I meant Sally ;)} ' Oh she is gonna pay for what she did to Amy...MY Amy.'

Sonia shook her head, "Now do you see what we've been trying to tell you?! Sally's been bullying Amy for quite some time." Sonic looked at Amy in shock, "Some time? How long has this been happening?" Amy put her head down, "Before you guys started dating.." Sonic put a hand on his head, "Amy, I'm so sorry. I don't know what to say..." Sonia stood next to him and put a hand on his shoulder, "I'm sorry that you had to find out this way, bro. Look on the bright side, you finally know the truth and-" "I do know what to say, it's over between me and her! Where is she?!" 

They all smile as they watch Sonic storm out the room and eventually follow after him. They go into the room where they last left Scourge and Sally, but there wasn't anyone there. "Where the hell did they go?!" Sonic said, looking around the room.

The gang searches around the house and outside but there wasn't anyone in sight. They met back in the living room and sighed, "They're not upstairs." Blaze says in exhaustion. Rouge shakes her head, "They're not outside and one of the cars are gone." Sonic growls to himself, "She can run but, not for long. She'll be back and once she is..." Sonic's blue color slowly started turning black and everyone backed up slowly. Amy quickly grabbed his arm and smiled, thinking of an idea. "Hey Sonic, why don't we go for a ride? Just you and I, so we can clear our heads." He didn't say anything and stared at her, still in his dark state.

Amy decided to pull out the big dogs and use the puppy face. He groaned, slowly turning back into his blue state, "Alright, alright, alright...Let's go, Amy. I need to talk to you anyway." "The last time someone said that I got beat up. Hehehe." Sonic kept a straight face, "That's not funny. Come on." Amy nodded and the two headed out the door.

Rouge looks at the group and folds her arms, "I bet you guys, they are gonna make out.." They look amongst each other and look back at Rouge, "Nah.." They say in unison.