Thinking about you

After Sonic left, Amy sat on the bed at a lost for words at what happened. She doesn't want to believe Sonic meant to kiss her. She just sat on the bed thinking to herself until Scourge came back, "I brought chipotle and two milkshakes. The strawberry's yours." Amy giggled and snapped out of her thoughts, "Are you making fun of me?" He slowly pulled back the drink and smirked, "Are you saying you don't like strawberry?" She quickly grabbed the drink and smiled, "Hush." 

She decided to forget the Sonic thing and enjoy her time with Scourge. He pulled out two bowls of chipotle and handed one to Amy, "Wait which do you prefer, steak or chicken?" "Steak." He nodded and handed her a bowl of food. They laughed and ate, enjoying each other's time.

"So what were you and Sonic talking about?" Amy quickly looked at him, "How did you know Sonic was here?" He smirked, "I saw him when I left the room." "Oh, well nothing really. He was asking me a question about Sally." He nodded, "What about, if I may ask?" "He wanted to know if she hits me." "What did you tell him?" "You sure are asking a lot of questions." "Alright alright, I'll stop." 

They sat in silence for a while and continued eating. After a while, Amy spoke, "And to answer your question, I said no, sorta." "I take it that's not the truth." "..." "So what I'm getting from this is, you don't want to tell Sonic about his girlfriend because you think you're trying to split them up so you can be with Sonic." She stared at him with wide eyes. She didn't know what to say and chose to remain silent about it. He chuckled, "I guess I'm right. You know one day he's gonna figure it out, I'm surprised he hasn't realized it by now but I can tell he's a tad bit slow." "Hey!"

He put his hands up and laughed, "I'm sorry, I'm just saying. Then again I feel like he doesn't want to believe it. It's none of my business anyway. I just don't want anyone hurting you." He leaned in closer to her face and kissed her forehead. She blushed and was going to say something until his phone started ringing. Amy looked down and saw his caller i.d., "Hold that thought, babe. I gotta take this." He quickly grabbed his phone and ran outside closing his door. 

Amy sat pondering to herself, 'Did his phone just say, Coach Francis?' Amy made a concerned expression and thought back on what those girls said before, 'Watch out for Coach Francis...' 'We even heard he seduced a first year before and molested her...' 

'I shouldn't. That would make me nosy. Then again, why is he so close to someone like him. Screw it...I'm going for it!' She quickly got off the bed and sat by the door. She soon heard Scourge on the phone with who she assumed was the coach

"Like I said, you have to give me time. I'll have them by the end of the day." .... "I have a girl." .... "The very same." ..... "I'm sorry, repeat that." .... "Really?! Hahaha, well like I said that's gonna be a while. You got away with it last time but, I'm not so sure about this one." ....... "Exactly, he's gonna be a huge problem." ............. "When?" ......... "I don't know something about his girlfriend." ......... "And you saw that?" .......... "No, this works perfectly. I'm sending you a name and tell Mike to pull up all the information he can on her. I got an idea." ....... "Just do it! I'll update you when I can. Bye."

Amy quickly ran back to the bed and pretended like she's been there the whole time. Scourge came back typing on phone and smirking. He looked at Amy and chuckled, "Looks like you didn't eat much." She nervously chuckled, "I was waiting for you." "Awww, well I'm back now so we can resume." She nodded and started eating. She looked at his phone and silently sighed, "Who was it if you don't mind me asking." He chuckled and smirked,