The House

"What in the animal kingdom was that?" Tails says in awe. Sonic turns and looks at Amy who's hugging Scourge, "Amy, are you okay? What was that about?" Amy remained silent and released Scourge. She looked at the girls and sighs.

Ms. Kennedy grabs the mic, "Uh, please settle down everyone." The students continued to make a bunch of noise and it was getting chaotic. Ms. Kennedy continued to try and get their attention but they wouldn't listen. "The food is here!" They immediately settled down and sat down.

Each row of students was called up individually to get a plate of delicious food. Once each person got a plate, they began eating and talking amongst each other. 

The gang kept talking to Amy about the girl, "Amy did you know that girl or something?" Tails asked. Amy sighed, "Sorta. Her name is Kate," She turned to the girl, "I think that's the girl those two girls were talking about." They gasp and Scourge shakes his head, "What two girls?" Amy was about to answer until those very same girls walked up.

The gang turns their attention to them as the cat spoke, "We told you! There's something going on with that girl and Coach Francis is behind it." Shade shakes her head, "Do you know anything else about her?" The dog shakes her head as well "Not really. We only know her through rumors. However, my friend and I are gonna be doing some sleuthing. If you wanna know any more information come find us." The two girls walk off and the guys look at the girls in confusion.

Knuckles scratches his head, "So uhhh, am I the only one who wants to know what the hell is going on?" Sonic looks at Amy, "What's wrong with the coach?" Sally scoffs, "Clearly those girls are crazy. I mean did you see that first one?" Scourge laughs and winks at Sally, "She's right, the only thing dangerous about the coach is his enhanced sweet tooth." The gang turns their attention to Scourge and he pulls out his phone. "I'll be back, I have to make a call." He kissed Amy's cheek and walked out of the cafeteria. 

Sonic rubbed the back of his neck, "Wait you guys are dating?" "No, we're just friends. Why?" Sonia sips her drink and smirks, "Friends with benefits.." Amy growled at her with a blush and she chuckled. "Are you?" "No, Sonic. Why are you asking?" He was gonna reply but then Sally kissed his cheek and stood up, "I'll be back baby. I'm going to the bathroom." 

Manic chuckles and mimics Sally's voice, "I'll be back my sugar muffin. Don't miss me too much." They all laugh and Sonic chuckles, "Shut up, bro." 

Suddenly Ms. Kennedy walks up to the gang and lightly taps Amy, "Ms. Rose can I speak to you for a moment?" "Yes, of course." Amy stood up and followed Amy out of the cafeteria. 

Silver scratches his head in confusion, "There is so much happening right now and we're not even a part of it." Blaze kisses his forehead and smiles, "Trust me, it's best that you're not. Right now we have a main focus, right guys?" Everyone except Sonic nods. They look at Sonic with a smirk without him noticing. 

~

"What's this about Ms. Kennedy?" Amy looks at Ms. Kennedy with concern. "I believe Kate is in danger." "I kind of figured... Can we do something about it?" Ms. Kennedy sighs, "Unfortunately, as far as helping her under these circumstances, we can not. Which brings me to the reason why I called you out here." "What is it Ms.?" "Maybe you can try talking to her and figure out what's going on. She refuses to talk to any authority figure so maybe she might open up to you."