Girls vs Boys vs Coach?

~Normal Pov~

Amy stared at the door nervously as Sonic kept banging on the door. She remained quiet hoping Sonic would think she wasn't there. So there she sat.

Suddenly the keyhole started making jingling noises and eventually clicked. Sonic twisted the lock and opened the door. He walked in and closed the door. Amy gasped and threw a pillow at him, "Sonic, what the hell are you doing in here?! Did you seriously just pick the lock?!" Sonic folded his arms, "Did you seriously ignore me?!" Amy grabbed another pillow and threw it at him. 

"Oh chaos, Amy stop." He ran up to and put a hand on her mouth, wrapping her in a hold. "Shh, you're gonna make your RA come in here, and I don't think I have a way to explain this scene." She moved his hand and stood up, "Well maybe you shouldn't be in here!" "Shhh! Now listen, I came here to see if you were okay. I thought we were supposed to have lunch together. Did something happen?" Amy froze and remembered Sally's warning, 'Stay the hell away from him!' "It's nothing, I just spilled some of Cream's food on me and I ran to go change. I decided to just wait here for my next class because I was too embarrassed to go back out there." 

Sonic stared at her for a while and then blushed, "Oh, um, well I can see that." She looked down and realized she was still wearing only a towel. She blushed and kept her head down, "You can not be serious." She looked up and blushed even harder, "Get out." "No, I have more questions to ask." "What is this, an interrogation room or something? Besides I'm not answering anything in a towel, you pervert!" "Listen doll face, if I truly were a pervert, I would've ripped the towel off and started checking you out, but I'm not a pervert. Anyway, I'm not leaving." Amy started to growl in anger and clenched her fists. She eventually gave in and sighed heavily, 

"Fine...just close your eyes so I can change." He nodded and smiled in victory. She walked over to him and waved her fist at him, "If you peek so help me chaos, I will slap you out of this room." Sonic put his hands up and quickly closed his eyes. She grabbed the clothes that were on her bed and quickly put them on. She sighed and looked at Sonic who was chuckling, "What's so funny." "Nothing really, I just never noticed that butterfly-shaped birthmark on your lower back before. And here you are, making fun of my birthmark." She froze yet again and slowly started to twitch. He noticed and backed up defensively, "Wait now before you say anything, I did not peek. Okay well, I did but it was at the right time, sorta. You had your shorts on already...just not your shirt." *SMACK*

Sonic sat on Amy's bed with a frown rubbing his cheek. Amy grumbled while she put her dirty clothes in a bin. She looked at Sonic and folded her arms, "Hey don't give that look, you shouldn't have peeked." He rolled his eyes, "Well if you didn't want me to look, maybe you should've changed in the bathroom. I was wondering why you didn't." "It's my room, Sonic. You shouldn't have been here in the first place." "Admit it, you wanted me to watch you change." Sonic said teasing Amy, making her blush. She growled and shook her head. 

"What is it that wanted to talk about so you can leave." "Geez, Amy, why do you want me to leave so bad? Did I do something?" She sighed,

"No offense, Sonic, I just want to be left alone, okay?" "Did something happen?" "No, please just leave." Sonic grabbed her hands and looked at her, "Did Sally do something to you?" Amy's eyes went wide and she took her hands back, "Why would you think Sally did anything?" He shrugged, "I don't know, there seems to be a lot of tension between you and her," He stood up from the bed and walked over to her as she backed away from him, "If something is up, you can tell me, you know that right?" She looked to the side and closed her eyes, "Look Sonic, I don't wanna talk about this anymore. Can you just leave me alone for a while?"