Amy's confession

~The next morning~

Sonic laid in his bed, snoozing away. He felt the cold winter breeze flow through the window, making him toss and turn. Eventually, his eyes snapped open and he groaned. He pulled the covers over and turned on his right.

He smiled with anticipation as he turned over, hoping to see Amy's sleeping face. He frowned when he turned to find a pillow where Amy was once laying. He pulled out his and saw it was 8:42 in the morning.

He chuckled and rolled his eyes, "Of course Amy is up this early." 

Sonic smiled and turned back to lay on his back. He closed his eyes and remembered about last night. 

'Goodnight Sonikku...I love you.' He rubbed his forehead and chuckled again, 'So, she loves me? She actually said she loves me. What do I do about that? I said it back...but it wasn't the way I pictured it would go...At least I know.'

Sonic was taken out of thought when a knock came to the door. "I'm pretty sure it's open, come in!" Sonic called out to the person to behind the door. The door slowly opened and revealed Amy struggling to open the door and bring a tray full of food into the room.

Sonic saw this and immediately started laughing, "Need help over there?" She growled and managed to get the door open, "I got it!" Sonic put his hands up defensively and continued to watch her struggle. 

She brought the tray over and Sonic sat up with a smile. He looked at the tray, instantly drooling over the variety of food. On the tray, there was an array of food such as three buttermilk pancakes with syrup sliding down the side, four pieces of bacon, scrambled egg, and two hashbrowns. 

She helped Sonic sit up and placed the tray on his lap. He looked at her with wide eyes, 

"Amy, you made all of this?!" She giggled, "Sort of. I had help from Cream. I made the pancakes and hashbrowns." She handed Sonic the fork and he started devouring the pancakes. "Oh geez, you know I love your pancakes." He said with a mouthful of pancakes. 

The syrup slid down the side of Sonic's mouth, making Amy giggle and wipe it off, "Yeah, I can see that." 

He rolled his eyes, smiling, "Don't think I'm not grateful because I am but, why did you do this for me?" "Don't get too ahead of yourself. CREAM and I did this for everyone and I'm the one that's supposed to take care of you, so I made your plate and brought it to you." Sonic pouts and continues eating, "Way to make me feel special."

Amy smiled as she watched Sonic devour his food. "How do you feel?" "My back is killing me but, this breakfast is taking my mind off of it for a while." "You finish up here and I'll bring you pain medication." "Thank you, Ames."

Amy left the room to get the medication for Sonic, while Sonic finished up his breakfast. Once he finished he put the tray to the side and sat in silence. Immediately, Sonic became bored,

"I'm so bored. Maybe I can watch some videos on my phone." Sonic looked on the nightstand for his phone and noticed it wasn't there. "What the what? Where's my phone?" He checked around his bed and then looked around the room until he saw it light up by his clothes he wore yesterday. He groaned and rolled his eyes.