Cabin Fever (Spinning the bottle)

~The next day with Amy~

Amy slowly tossed and turned in her bed. She felt a slight breeze from the winter weather outside and she snuggled into her blanket. As she did that, she felt someone snuggle up to her. Amy slowly turned her head to the person next to her and saw it was Scourge. She jumped slightly, realizing his arms were wrapped tightly around her waist.

"Oh geez.." She groaned and softly tried to pry his hands off of her. He didn't budge and kept his grip. 'Maybe I should just wake him up,'

Amy stared at his sleeping face and thoughts ran through her mind, 'Every time I look at him I can't help but feel something is up with him...Did he do something with Kate? He's sweet yet...mysterious.' She snapped out of her thoughts when she heard Scourge chuckle, "Why not just take a picture, it'll last longer." "Scourge, why are you in my bed and why are you snuggling me?" He sat up and put his hands up defensively, "Woah, why so hostile? You seemed lonely last night so I decided to ya know..." 

Amy's face went red and she shook her head, "Well get up before someone comes in and sees." She tried to get out of her bed but Scourge grabbed her arm and pulled her back on the bed. She gasped as he got on top of her. "W-Wh-What the hell-?" Scourge leaned his face in closer and Amy's eyes went wide, "Scourge p-please stop. Someone is gonna come in and I-I-I..." "Shh, come on baby, don't act like you don't want it." 

Scourge leaned into Amy's neck and softly kissed her neck, making her gasp. At this point, Amy had thoughts running in and out of her mind and she started squirming away from Scourge. He wasn't having any of that and firmly held on to her. He leaned towards her ear and whispered, "Just relax...it'll be over quick..." She groaned and whimpered, 'What can I do?'

"Hey Amy, Blaze made breakfast. I made you a pl..." Sonic walked into Amy's room and soon enough his words trailed off. Scourge and Amy turned their attention to the door while Sonic stood there with his mouth open wide. Amy quickly pushed Scourge off and stood up, adjusting her night clothes, "Sonic, this is...this isn't what it looks like, seriously." Sonic growled to himself and shook his head, "I don't wanna know, um, breakfast is ready."

Once he left, she sighed and Scourge chuckled, "I'm sorry, babe, I guess I just got carried away." She looked at him and rolled her eyes, scoffing, "Ugh.." She put on her robe and Scourge followed after her.

Amy went into the kitchen and grabbed her plate, thanking Sonic and Blaze. She looked at Sonic as she sat down next to him at the dinner table, "I'm so sorry you had to see that Sonic. I'm actually glad you came in.." Amy blushed and put her head down. Sonic shook his head in confusion, "Wait was he doing something that you didn't want? Was he hurting you?" She looked up at him and stammered her words, afraid of what he might do.

Rouge grabbed her plate and yawned extra loud making everyone stare at her, "Oh gee, karaoke night surely killed my voice. I'm still sleepy, too," She took her plate and sat on the couch, channel surfing and eating.

Amy thought this was the perfect time to change the topic with Sonic, "You have a really nice singing voice, Sonic. I meant to tell you about that last night." He looked at her and smiled softly, "Thanks, Amy, I liked yours as well." She giggled at him and ate her food. As she was eating, she saw Scourge typing on his phone with a worried expression. He ran upstairs and entered a random room.