Do you like me?

~The next day~ (With the Sonic)

We're now in the boy's dorm on a nice Saturday morning, a whole five days after the confrontation with Sally, Amy, Scourge, and Sonic. Sally chose not to speak to Him until he answered her question about liking Amy. Since Sonic and the guys, don't have any classes today, except for Shadow who has night classes, the guys decided to go the indoor gym and burn off the calories. 

"Hey dudes, have y'all noticed Amy hanging with that green dude?" Knuckles said chuckling, as he lifted weights while Shadow assisted him. Sonic ignored him and ran on the treadmill. 

"Are they dating or something?" Tails said while doing push-ups. "No!" Sonic angrily yells, making everyone stare at him. He blushes and continues to run on the treadmill. Silver makes a confused expression, "That was weird, right?" They all sigh and continue working out. 

Shadow smirks at Knuckles as he got an idea, "Well you gotta give the guy props. Getting a girl in less than a week, and someone like Amy? He's a player no doubt." Knuckles chuckled, "Heh yeah, but you see how Amy was fawning all over him. I heard she even made him lunch."

The guys started giggling to themselves once they heard Sonic growl slightly. Sonic got off the treadmill and went to the punching bag that was a little far from the guys. He started punching at it angrily and the boys knew they were getting to him. 

"I bet you they're gonna start going on more lovely dates together," Manic said clasping his hands together. "Did you say more?!" Silver exaggerated, "Yes, more. They were holding hands, snuggling, going to private places, I even heard they kissed." Sonic kept punching the bag harder as Manic continued to tease him. 

Shadow grinned evilly, "Wow already. I mean you can't blame him. Amy is hot, I bet by the end of the day he might even bang her." "Shut the hell up!" Sonic finally screamed. 

Tails put his hands up, "Geez Sonic, what's got you so tense." "I-uh, it's n-nothing. Nothing! I just don't think you should be talking about Amy like that, Shadow." He said squinting his eyes at Shadow. "Need I remind you, you have a girlfriend." "Oh pipe down, it's not like I'm talking about your girlfriend here, not that I would anyway." "You got that right." 

"On the subject, why are you so riled up?" Silver said while doing a few pull ups. "Because she's my friend and I don't need you guys talking about her like that!" They remained silent and looked at each other. 

Manic shook his head, "Sonia told us what happened on Monday." Sonic turned around and gave him an angry and confused look, "What are you talking about?" 

Tails spoke up, "Sonic, do you like Amy?" He backed up slightly with his eyes widening, "What are you guys getting at? Why do you think I like Amy all of a sudden?"  Shadow folded his arms, "All of a sudden? Let's be honest Sonic, you've had a crush on that pink hedgehog ever since. You just don't have the balls to admit it." Sonic rolled his eyes, "Oh yeah smart guy, if that's true, then why am I dating Sally?" "That's up to you to figure out smart guy. And correct me if I'm wrong, but I could've sworn Sally asked YOU out, not the other way around." Sonic turned his back towards the guys, remaining silent.