Is it a date or a plan?

Dedicated to GothNebula

"Ugh, what happened?" Amy slowly opens her eyes and looks around. She had to squint because a very bright light was shining in her eyes.

"Ms. Rose, are you okay?" a deep calm voice calls out to her.

Amy sits up and fully opens her eyes. "Where am I?" "You're in the nurse's room. You took a blow to the head by a dodgeball." She grabs her head and groans, "That explains the headache." Sonic and Sally walks up to Amy's bed. Sonic had a worried look while Sally had a rather annoyed look.

"Amy, how ya feeling?" Amy looked at Sonic and gave a quick look at Sally, noticing her presence, "S-Sonic, Sally what are you doing here?" Sonic gave her a confused look, "What do you mean? I came to see if you were okay." Sally rolled her eyes, "I was forced." Sonic elbowed her and she forced a smile, "I mean we both came to see if you were peachy. How ya doing? Good? Okay, let's go, baby." Sally tried to drag Sonic but he held his ground and gave her a firm stare.

Amy sighed, "It's okay Sonic, I'm fine. You don't have to stay if you don't want too. Thank you for checking up on me though." "Amy, come on." Sally started whining, "Soniccc, let's go. Look she's fine! Now let's get out of here before class ends. With all the hype on that hilarious moment of Amy getting knocked out, we can have a little...quiet time." She started massaging his right arm. He nudged her off, "Sal, seriously cool it. I just need to check on Amy. After that, we can do whatever you-" "Excuse me." The green hedgehog that hit Amy with the ball, interrupts Sonic and pushes past him with a bouquet of flowers.

Sonic gives him a hard glare, "Hey, you're the guy that hit Amy. What the heck are you doing here?" The green hedgehog rolls his eyes at Sonic, "If you must know, I'm here to apologize," He turns back to Amy and hands her the flowers, "These are for you. I'm sorry for possibly cracking your skull with the dodgeball."

Amy slightly giggles while Sally bursts out laughing, making Sonic nudge her again. Amy takes the flowers and smiles, "Thank you. Um, my name is Amy Rose. Nice to meet you, erm?" "Oh uh, Scourge, Scourge the Hedgehog. That's a nice name, Amy." He takes her hand and kisses it softly, making her blush slightly. Sonic watches intently, "Hey, shouldn't you be getting some rest, Amy?" She shakes her head,

"I'm not really tired. Besides, I have to get ready for class. What time is it?" Scourge lifts up his arm and looks at his watch, "It's 4:53." "Oh, I have math." "I can walk you to class." "Oh no, it's okay. I can make it. I don't wanna make you late." "Ah it's no trouble, I got a free. Anyway babe, this is college, they don't give a crud if you're late."

Amy giggles and Sonic lowly growls at Scourge. Sonic then gave a smug grin look, "What about the nurse? He's not gonna let you leave under these circumstances." The nurse walks up and smiles, "On the contrary, Amy is free to leave if she's up to it." Amy smiles and thanks the nurse. Scourge extends his arm, "Shall we?" Amy shyly takes it, "We shall." They start to walk away from Sonic and Sally, "See ya later, Sonic. Thanks again for checking on me. You too, Sally." Sally rolls her eyes, "Yeah, whatever." Sonic sighs, "Yeah no problem but hey remember our project. I'll come by your dorm after your last class." Amy looks at Sally and then gives Sonic an 'I don't think that's a good idea' look.

Sonic looks at Sally and she gives him a glare and he nods, "Yeah on second thought you can come to my dorm or something." Sally turns her glare to Amy and she nervously shakes her head, "Um, how about the public library or the study hall?" Sonic gave her a confused look, "Wait but how does-" "Great! See you then!" She grabs Scourge and leaves.

Sonic sighs and Sally kisses his lips, "Hey baby, before you go to that thing with...that thing. I have something I want to show you." "Alright, come on I'll walk you to class." "Of course you are. Let's go." He sighs and follows her out the room. Sally smirked to herself, 'Project? Ha, we'll see.'