Burning Love

Everyone stared at the doorway, where the coach was blocking their way. They watched as he pulled out a revolver. Knuckles scoffed and stood protectively in front of Shade, "You think you can stop all of us with that one gun?" 

The grey wolf coach smirked, turned his gun to Scourge and pulled the trigger. Everyone gasped as Scourge yelped in pain and grab his shoulder. Rosy's eyes went wide, "Scourgey!!!" She grabbed him in a hug and he groaned, "Babe, I'm alright. Don't worry..." Rosy's eyes flashed and she turned to the coach with a psychotic smile. She summoned her green spiked hammer, "You son of a-" "Rosy stop!" Scourge grabbed her arm and pulled her back. 

Coach Francis smiles at Rosy, "Rosy? Ah, it's nice seeing you again. How have things been? I see you've found your green lover." She snarled at him, "Go to hell!" "Ohh, feisty are we. Just like before," He licked his lips at her and then turned his attention to Scourge, "As for you, you've betrayed me. But I like you Scourge. You're like my son so I'll give you a chance to walk out of here with your mouth shut and your girlfriend." 

Scourge grunts and smirks, "You just shot me in my shoulder and I just found out you messed with my girl. Why the hell would I still work for you?" The coach frowns, "I'll tell you what, if you don't cooperate I will be killing everyone in this room, starting with that pink brat next to you. You will be responsible for all the deaths in this room. You can tell the cops all about your involvement with this place and all about our schemes together. Although, I think there's one person you don't want to see hurt. Am I right Scourge, or am I right?"

Scourge looked at Rosy and she growled at the coach. Sonic chuckled and folded his arms, "And how do you expect to kill all of us with that little gun?" The coach tossed the gun to the side and pulled out a pack of matches. Everyone except Amy, Sonic, and Scourge burst out laughing. Sonia wiped her eye, "What are gonna do with that? Burn us?" She mocked him and the coach nodded, "Actually, yes. That's exactly what I intend to do." Scourge puts his head down, "The warehouse is covered in gasoline." They stopped laughing and sniffed around.

The coach looked at Scourge, "Here's your last chance. I'm locking this door and once I do, no one gets out. Everything in this room will burn and die. You pick if you want you and your girlfriend on this side or the other." Shadow pats Scourge on the back and secretly slips something in his pocket, "Come on bro, just knock his punk ass to the ground and let's get out of here." Scourge turns to everyone and nods towards Shadow. He "scratches" his ear and sighs, "I'm sorry..." Scourge quickly lifts Rosy in his arms, "Scourge, what the hell are you doing?! We can take him!" He ran out of the room with Rosy screaming at him and a smirk on his face. 

Coach Francis watched them leave out the room and he shuts the door. He slowly takes off his jacket and chuckles. Sonia angrily folds his arms, "Are you serious?! We help him get his girlfriend back and he just takes off?!" "Yeah, but it's only one of him and more of us. And I don't know about you, but I've been meaning to straighten some things out with this coach." Sonic said cracking his knuckles. 

The coach laughed, "Did you really think I'm fighting alone?" He turned to the door in the back of the room and called out, "My dear princess would you care to do the honors?" Everyone turned to the back and saw a brown ground squirrel emerge from a dark room with a bunch of girls who seemed to be drugged out. The gang gasped, "Sally?!" 

Sally didn't respond and turned her attention to the coach. He nodded and she leaped towards Sonic and Amy. She kicked Sonic out of the way, grabbed Amy and held a knife to her throat. The coach snapped his fingers and the drugged out girls pinned the gang to the ground, each pulling out weapons. The gang struggled to get up but couldn't due to the increased strength. "Dude, these girls are strang!" Silver said as he tried to get up.