-3-

I brush my hair in the cracked mirror. It's down to my hips at this point. I trim it sometimes but I don't dare go far and last time I did here, I was accused of spending money on a haircut. I open my old computer, the only thing getting me through school, and log onto Instagram since my phone is a flip phone. I bring it to my matress and sit down. I see a message and open it.

It's from Phillipa Soo. Who I was on stage with yesterday. She found me, I just got a message from a broadway star!

Hi, Liv. We were super impressed with your drawing! We emailed your teacher incase he never got to grade it. We were hoping it would be okay if we post it because you you did such a great job!

I answer:

That would be awesome, thanks and I'm glad you liked it!

I go back to my page. There are few photos. Just Noah and I in three and me in the other but she followed me! And liked my photos! I see that she replied.

It will be posted really soon! Thanks for letting us:)

Thanks for posting it and following me!

"Olivia!" I shut my computer and jump to me feet. It's eleven at night, why now? Then again, why was Phillipa talking to me then. "Coffee!"

"We're out." I say, rushing into the hall. "I told you." He shoved me against the wall.

"Get more." He says, pinning my wrists against the wall.

"Okay, I will tomorro-" a fist makes contact with my eye.

"Now!"

"Okay." I pick up the change he throws on the floor and rush out the door. I run down to the connivence store and to the coffee.

"Leslie, I'll meet you up front." I feel like I'm in a fan fiction right now. There is no way they are in here. I look through the shelf to see Lin M- god why don't i know his name all the way through, I drew him! I also see the guy that died twice in the show, and the girls that play the sisters. I see Phillipa walk away and I step back right as she comes around the corner.

"Olivia." She says, shocked. The Lin guy pokes his head around.

"Oh my god, It's you. But you're hurt again. Worse. And it's 11:30!"

"It's Friday." I say.

"Then who are you with?" He's now serious and looking at me like I just told him I was going to die. I look back at the coffees. "You're boyfriend I saw earlier?"

"That's disgusting. He's my best friend and I'm alone. I also can't reach that and my dad is going to kill me if I come home empty handed." I take a breath. "Can you please grab it for me?" I can't believe I'm saying this much or freaked out because of who they are. He stares at me, now like I told him my cause of death is contagious.

"Oh, Olivia." The other girl says.

"Liv." I say. "I'm sorry, I don't remember your name."

"That's okay, it's Jazzy. And what do you mean by your dad 'killing' you?" I wan't to lie. I want to say something that a bitch would. I know what I should. I should tell her how every teenager on this planet says stuff like that but I don't. So what can I make myself say.

"I mean I'm getting the shit beat out of me." I'll find some other store. I sprint of there as fast as I can.

"Liv." I hear foot steps behind me and the Lin guys voice. Maybe I should just call him Lin. Maybe he goes by that. I get to the end of the street when I hear his foot steps. I run out into the street, not a care in the world who hits me. It's Times Square. Of course I'm gonna get hit by some dumbass but despite having the right if way, It's my fault because the light didn't change. And I see who it is just as someone grabs my arm and pulls me back all the way to the sidewalk.

"What the hell?"

"I just saved you!"

"From what?"

"I don't know, a car about to hit you."

"I have eyes."

"Then why did you do that?"

"I don't give a fuck if it hits me. Now I have to go home."

"You don't!"

"Empty handed may I add." I pull from his grip and start running. When he follows I run several blocks. I like to run so I've gotten pretty fast. I hear him running out of breath as I near the police station. I turn around to where he slows and stumbles. I stare right at him and he is only three feet away.

"Liv." He struggles to speak.

"You wouldn't be the first I do this to." I take the first step.

"Liv, please. I can't send you home."

"Well I've got a story and if you don't leave me alone, you'll be in trouble."

"For saving you?"

"For chasing me." I take another step up.

"Seriously? I didn't think you were suicidal. And even then I would have-" I step up. "I just want to help, please."

"How?" He takes my hand and starts to walk up the steps. I pull out of it and sprint away.
-
A/N- I've never updated this slowly.