-24-

I click on the video Lin made me sing in, wondering why Aleigha keeps telling me to check it.

Hamilife2123: why is she so adorable

What? There are other comments too. I'm scared to read them.

Her voice <3

Can I be her

I need to meet this girl

She's gonna be on broadway too

Who is this girl?
Olivia. Lin is fostering her.

Can we see more videos?

FOLLOWING HER

Well, okay. That was about the oposite of what I expected. I have a lot of scrolling to do because I haven't been on in a while.
I see that Lin posted something with my name.

To everyone asking about Olivia, she is still here. She just has tests all week.

I don't know why people would ask, though. After ten minutes I make it to the top of the page and turn my hone off. I start drawing until the end of the show when I'm told that I'm staying with Pippa tonight while she is alone. Shit.
-
"Want some ice cream?" Pippa asks.

"No thanks. I get stomach aches."

"Are you lactose intolerant." I shrug.

"I'm not sure."

"Cereal."

"Pippa, I already ate."

"Be honest."

"I am." She sits down next to me at the table in her apartment.

"We are very. Very. Concerned."

"About what?"

"Liv, you know. Can I please know how much weight you have lost?"

"I don't know."

"Than can I find out? To keep you alive, can I please find out.

"That's a little extreme."

"To put you in good health. Why are you doing this? What makes you think that you should lose anything. And why do you lie about it?" I don't answer her. I stare at the table. "Liv?"

"I've dragged my sisters name through my shit for so long."

Pippas POV
Lin told me that Liv wasn't her name. But she hasn't told anyone what it is. Lin says he can't stand it and he might go find out but he's not going to tell me. Maybe she will.

"I just wanted to keep her close to me but I've destroyed her name."

"No you haven't."

"I don't know if I should just drop the name and use my own. She was such a better person then me."

"That's hard to believe. You're amazing." She shakes her head.