59

Liv's POV
"Carleigh." I hear myself say. I feel someone stroke my hair.

"She's on her way." Light once again floods my eyes.

"Who?"

"Carleigh." Vanessa says.

"Oh." I say confused, not wanting to move a single muscle.

"She was worried and we said she could come visit. I thought it would be okay because you said that you wanted to talk to her last night, a few minutes before you fell asleep."

"I did?" I ask, finally beginning to push myself to sitting.

"You don't remember much if last night, do you?" I shake my head.

"Not after the SAK."

"They sent you home but you were very tired. We tried to talk to you but you ignored us and slept." She says, laughing. "You did however say that you hate hospitals and you apologized to us in the little time that you were awake." I look down at myself. I'm in a blue tank top and the stupid spandex like things from the hospital. I own like seven now. My hair is in in a messy bun. Not one on those tumblr ones or whatever. Messy from the fact that I've had it in since arriving at the hospital. Then I came back and slept, too.

"Olivia." I look in the doorway to see Carleigh standing there. I get myself up to my knees, returning her hug. "Are you okay?" I nod.

"I'm fine."

"But your arms." I look down at them. I have some recent cuts as well as some discoloring from last night. I didn't think of it before. I almost forgot about it, even though the hospital cleaned them. I go into the bathroom to wash myself while she and Vanessa talk. I change into some leggings and a red zip up sweater. I brush out my hair and find Vanessa and Carleigh in the kitchen.

"Hey, Kiddo. One week left." They destroyed what I had with me but I still had some here so I have a tube. I nod, trying to be strong and getting a glass of water.

"How'd she learn to do it herself?" Carleigh asks.

"The doctor showed her and I helped her at first." I go into the bathroom because I don't like doing it in front of people. I hate the feeling too. I tuck it the yellow tube behind my ear, taping it to my cheek.

"You still wanna do that thing later?" Vanessa asks when I walk out. I nod.

"Okay. I need to pick Seb up so your dad can go to an interview. Carleigh said she can watch you. Is that okay?" I nod. "Okay." She gives me a kiss on the head and I sit down at the table, drinking my water because I can still drink it!

"Tired?" I nod. She goes into the bathroom and I go on my phone. People have already blamed Lin for being a bad parent and called me a slut multiple times. The real story is out there too, including some on Nathan so a lot of people defend me. I like a few posts that do. I open up my texts.

They must have texted in the wrong group chat again. There is one with me. One without. I only know because of glancing at Lin's phone. I scroll up to the beginning of the last conversation.

It starts with someone mentioning a photo and quickly turns to people shocked by it.

Pippa: but she's such a good kid.

Anthony: are you sure this is voluntarily?

Andrew: we cant just assume it is just because of her past. I'm not saying it was but we don't know.

Daveed: those kids are in trouble.

It continues on like that. At this point Carleigh is back but she's on her phone too. I scroll through. I feel awful. Like I've disappointed all of these people who are jut asking what the hell I was thinking and if I actually had sex, in a form that is not rape. Eventually, Lin says that it wasn't my fault and that all the kids stories matched up to prove that Aleigha and I had stopped them from reaching their ultimate and Nathan O'mallee is going to Juvy.

Pippa: where have i hear that name?

Jazzy: no! Its not the kid who raped her

Lin: it is.

Pippa: fuck. Good hes going to Juvy.

After these, everyone went to bed.

"Carliegh."

"Yeah?"

"Wrong group."

"What?" I turn my phone to her.

"Shit."