46

Liv's POV
"Happy birthday!"  I jump back to the door and up against the door frame, scared.

"Oh, Olivia." Pippa says, rushing over. I laugh. "We were supposed to surprise you, not scare you."

"I'm fine."

"Good." She takes my hand and leads me into the room where a bunch of the cast takes seats or stands around a table. They sing happy birthday to me as I stand kinda awkwardly and then they cheer as Lin starts to pass out cupcakes. I smile but put it down when he turns back around and walk over to Oak and Anthony. I spend a good time of the day drawing downstairs until the end. It's not the most exciting day ever but Lin tells me that we can celebrate Sunday because he doesn't have to perform. It's kinda a random birthday too. The chances of this day not being my actual birthday are very high. But when it's Saturday, I wake up to Lin, laying next to me.

"Hey. Why are you on the floor?" He asks me as soon as my eyes open. I look around.

"I don't know. I think I fell." At least I wore a sweater to bed because I don't have an blankets down here.

"Is that what I heard at four in the morning?" He asks himself. "Well, I'm making pancakes."

"Lin."

"Fine. Eggs." He says since it's my fake birthday, well, my fake, fake birthday, and he doesn't want to ruin it with forcing me to eat. We eat our eggs that he cracks with one hand and I find a huge shell piece in mine.

"Well, it was better then last time." We watch a movie together and he fails at drawing me. I draw him okay and he asks to keep it. When Vanessa gets home, I play with Sebastian for a little while until Lin puts a box in front of me a long one. I open it up to find a ukulele case.

"You like it?" I violently nod opening the little case, revealing a brown ukulele.

"This goes with that." Vanessa says right after I thank them. I open up the box and find a stack of books of sheet music.

A chorus line
Rent
In the heights
Matilda
Wicked

And a two that aren't musicals. I thank them again, five times, really fast.

"Well, that's it for today but there will be more soon."

"You better not give me anything else." I warn him, serious. Lin gives me a hug and tells me to go get ready for dinner. On the way back, he brings me to Jazzy's. Pippa and Carleigh are already there.