52

My precious Chica ready for an MRI. Love you @oliviapark.

I tweeted this hours ago. We're now my dads car as she teaches Seb how to play chopsticks. He wanted to learn but he can't add or anything to they're just being random. It's cute though.

"Everyone wants to know how you are." I tell her, camera on her. She gives me a thumbs us, focused on her game with Sebastian even though there is no way to win.

"All good." She says, tapping Sebs hand. Seb's face can't be seen though, so filming is okay.

"Can you sing for us?"

"What I did for love!" She sings, quietly but dramatically to the music. I laugh and Seb kicks his legs up, happily.

"Dad?" I say, putting the camera on him.

"Love is never gone. As we travel on."

"Loves what we'll remember." I sing, truning the camera on me. "Eh. They want Liv."

"Holy crap, this is live?" Liv says, sitting up and looking at the screen.

"Liv."

"Holy macaroni. All hail the cheesy pasta." I laugh.

"This kid, guys. But she's feeling better." I say as people ask questions. Seb calls out.

"Hombre. You take the phone, give me Seb." We exchange them.

"What do I do."

"Answer the questions."

"I'll try. I'm not the fastest reader." I say as he calms Seb down.

"Where am I? In a car." I laugh. Of course she wouldn't give away location. Smart.

"Where is the car? On the road."

"Are we being stalked?" I ask. She shrugs.

"Um, favorite musical? Other than Hamilton of course, Dear Evan Hansen. Yes, I've seen it. Thanks to this man." She says, smiling at me. "I can't read this fast." She says, laughing. "No, I don't have a seatbelt on. I should do that."

"What?!" I yell. She laughs, buckling. "Answer more questions." I tell her.

"I'm trying. Do you control your own Instagram? Sorta. Half my posts are my friends or the cast. But no, I don't really care if they post. Lin, sing." She says.

"I'm looking at it right now. They said Liv."

"Oh, shit, I read that wrong. Sorry." She says as a bunch of people comment LANGUAGE.

"So. Now sing."

"Someone say Lin. Please. Go. Say it now. I think someone said it."

"They said 'Liv. You have to sing."

"I've longed to discover
Something as true as this is, Yeah." She sings to the song playing.

"So with a thousand sweet kisses, I'll cover you." I sing.

We song the end of it, my dad joining.

"Hambre wants you back." I say to Liv. She laughs. "Okay, I'm sure they do too." Why does she always have to think that people aren't interested in her. We exchange again and I say goodbye to twitter as we arrive at the condo. I'm glad that Liv feels a little better but she's still so weak and frail because she can't keep anything down.

"You're getting lessons in speaking to strangers." She laughs and I start talking to my dad for a little while.

"Sebastian tomó su siesta esta mañana." She asks me if Seb got his nap.

"aún no." I say, glancing back. "por qué." She glances at Seb who is dead asleep in his chair. I haven't heard Liv speak Spanish for while so as the three of us talk, she's careful.

"Estuve enfermo por una semana," she slows down and glanxes up, thinking for a moment, "pero estoy empezando a sentirme mejor." She explains to my dad that she is feeling a little better after a week.

"Been a while since you spoke Spanish." I say. She laughs.

"Eto bylo ne tak plokho." I stare at her blankly. "Blah. No fue tan malus. Ugh. i loquentes lingua mortua stupri. Lin auxilium."

"What?"

"I got languages confused. I'm tired."

"I'm just really glad that I got that all on tape."

"no lo hiciste."

"I did. That was Spanish by the way."

"I give up." I laugh and put it in twitter.

"Seriously, Lin?"

"Okay, okay, It was just too funny. How do you even know that."

"I've studied language a lot. I know a few things and sometimes I get confused and start mixing them." I laugh.

"Okay then, genius child." I mumble the last part and she doesn't hear me. She'd only deny it.
-
A/N- My back hurts so much right not, I am rolling on the floor.