Cold days part 1

I don't own theses characters just the pic and story!
_____________________________________

Once upon a time

The end.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Nah I'm just kidding😂

Lucy's POV

I slowly opened my sleepy chocolate brown eyes, and looked out my apartment window.  My hair is in a bundle and it probably looks like a hay stack. I lift my hand and wipe the sleep out of my eyes while yawning. My brown orbs open to find that white of flakes of snow were slowly dropping to the paved street. But I just sighed.

Now you would think that I would be like, 'YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! SNOOOOOOOOOW!!!'

Or, 'NO SCHOOL!'

Well news flash. Well first of all I don't even go to school. Let me explain. I'm apart of a guild called Fairy Tail. Currently we're the highest ranking guild in all of Fiore. I'm Lucy Heartfilia. The only Celestial Mage of Fairy Tail. I have to use keys that open gates to the celestial realm or world. There many sprits await to be called on by their masters. There are the gold and then there are the silver keys. Gold keys are called the zodiacs which are the 12 and if you count the 13th gate then there're 13, beings or sprits that are the most powerful. They're the most helpful in battle and are called upon the most. Then there're silver keys. They're nice to have but aren't the most helpful during battle per say, but they have their special qualities as well. Well to get back on topic I'm 20 years old which means I don't need to go to school. Secondly I really. Do. Not. Like. Snow. Yeah you heard me.

'Why can't it be summer or even spring. I would ok with even spring, but it had to be winter and snowing'. I think.

I grumpily look at the window and huff.

"Well I guess I should get up and get ready to go to the guild." I say with annoyance. I slowly sat up, looked out the window again and

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
........ I plopped right back on the pillows.

'This snow is making me sooooo laaaaaaaazy.' I think with my buried into the pillows.

That's when I hear a loud clashing sound. Well that did the trick because I bolted straight to my feet. I grabbed my whip and keys, just to make sure, and I soundlessly make my way to the area that I thought I heard the sound. I then hear the sound again, and a masculine voice that sounds pretty young. I lightly put my hand on the handle's tip of my whip and start to ready myself for a possible fight. I get in a battle stance and exhale the breath I was holding.

'Why am I having to deal with trouble so early in the mourning?!' I think with annoyance. (Just so everyone knows I love snow but Lucy doesn't😭 anyway😅)

I reach the corner that separates the kitchen and the living room. I slowly but surely peek my head around the corner.

'If I didn't know any better I would say it's-'

"NATSU!!!!!!!!!!"

Natsu POV 30mins earlier

"...su...  .....tsu..  ..atsu.  NATSU!!!!!!"

"Eh what is it Happy? Can't a guy get some sleep?" I groggily say rather sleepy and annoyed.

"I'm hungry." Happy says

"Happy aren't you old enough to get your own food?" I hear the annoyance in my voice.

"Last time I did that you got mad at me because you forgot where I went." He looked in the other direction and crossed his arms pouting.