Chapter 8: Oi Ice Prick!

Hey chickies it's been awhile! Well it's summer, so a little break was ok right?
________________________________________
Natsu POV

I wake up to a blinding pain in my head. A small breeze blows my hair, and I sit up confused.

'Where the hell am I?'

I strain my eyes and turn my head in every direction searching for anything familiar. But all I can see is green grass and a big mansion. Reaching up I touch my head and flinch. It stings even to the touch. I rest my hand back in my lap and that's when I finally see my hand. My eyes widen and just to make sure I slide my hand across my face.

"Why am I in my Dragon Force?" I question myself. I can feel the rough scales across my face and arms. My hands have talons and scales making it look like a dragon claw.

"What happened........?" I wobble to my feet, finding it hard to stand. I look in every direction and my eyes land on the mansion. I raise my hand......well talon and scratch my head. I rack my brain for anything useful, but it comes up blank. I clutch my scarf and then everything goes white.

I'm in the guild hall and everyone is laughing and fighting as usual. I basically forget everything that just happened almost like a dream, and stomp right up to Ice Princess who is drinking.

"Oi Ice Prick!!!!" But he doesn't even turn my way he just keeps drinking.

'Ignoring me eh?!'

I swing my fist at his face and give it all I have. But it goes right through him and I don't have any time before I'm laying on the floor. I jump to my feet.

"Why the hell did ya do something like that Elsa?!" I try to punch again, but again I land on my face. I get up and stand in front of Gray.

"What's going on?" I say. I take my hand and it goes through him just like the last time. I glare at him and look to the bar. There I see Luce and Mira. Lucy has a book in hand and a look of content on her face. Mira as usual is drying cups and glasses. I walk over.

"Luce?" I say. She keeps reading and doesn't even look at me.

Then the doors burst open and.........I stroll in with Happy. I step back shocked.

'What is going on.......?"

I walk up to Lucy and shout if she wants to go on a job. She of course shushes me and finishes her book. I watch the interaction between myself and Luce.

"This seems so familiar..........."

I see Natsu take Lucy's hand after everyone in the guild is rejoicing that we got "together". After watching them again the thing that interested me was the kiss on my cheek. I raise my hand and touch my cheek. I feel a small smile come to my face. Then everything goes white again.

This time I'm in Lucy's room. Natsu, me, is reading a letter on her desk and is clearly smiling.

'What's up with him?' I question and raise an eyebrow. I look at the letter and gasp.

'So that's what it was.....Luce claimed that's she loves me to her mom'

The Natsu goes over to the bed and eventually falls asleep. And it again goes white

Memories from the days before came pouring in and I remember everything. From the small peck on the cheek in the guild to Lucy being captured, me reading her mind and being in my Dragon Force.

'Well a lot of shit happened didn't it?......'

Curious if I can actually share thoughts with Lucy I stand up from the grass and close my eyes.

'Lucy? Can you hear me?' I ask with eyes closed. But all that remains is silence.

'Luce?' I call out again just to meet silence.

I exhale the breath I was holding and and glare at the mansion. I pout and go to sit back down.

"I feel like a damn-"

"Natsu?" I hear a familiar voice behind me and I gasp. I slowly turn confirming the person behind me. The person I want to see.

"Lucy!"
________________________
He guys!! Sorry it took so long >~<. But I got it done!
Question of the week: who's your favorite fairy tail guy character?
Like!
Comment!
Do what you like to do!
~Kk
Next chapter: I'm all Fired up!
748 words