NightSky

If you did not know I'm starting the onesshots back up!
__________
Lucy holds the slayer's hands in hers having the tears cake her face. She holds onto these hands with dear life, squeezing but not getting an response of feel. Her eyes squeezed shut only allowing the tears to fall almost in slow motion pattering onto the boy's lifeless body. Her body shakes from such agony it hurts to even be alive herself.
The boy has a hole inhabiting his chest area, leaving his vest soaked in his own blood. Pink strands, not holding their once radiating glow, falls over the face where the forehead also holds cuts, bruises, and a long gash along his neck spilling blood as well.
Lucy gritting and biting her tongue from crying out, fighting back a scream of pure sadness and anger. As she slowly opens her eyes, she sees her best friend laying there without his usual smile and toothy grin that she loved so much but one with lips with no color and eyes shut lightly. Seeing the hole again she freezes, but shakely brings her hands up to contain her sobs. The longer she looks at the boy the more she begins to lose it. Bringing her head up to look at the stars she tries to seek any comfort but none comes. Finally breaking down in front of the body. Screaming at the top of her lungs with the tears spilling so greatly til she could no longer see or feel. She looks back down with red swollen eyes catching a small glimpse of black shadows forming.
"N-no, please..." she raspes out. The black abyss creeps up his arm and around his shoulders slowly coming to the hole in his stomach. Lucy stares with wide eyes not knowing what to do moves her hands to the shadow. Covering the hole and begins swirling around also going up to the big gash on his neck closing the bleeding cut. Lucy gasps out of pure shock and worry for him goes and sees the hole slowly close. This leaves the girl with hope and faith that maybe just maybe....
The shadow leaves the boy with renewed skin almost as if nothing happened. Lucy moves and sits next to the boy even further and leans over him trying to find anything, anything to say he may be alive. She looks to see the cuts and bruises disappear as well and his hair lifts and turns back to a pretty salmon color. Lucy moves her hand and pulls it through it his hair feeling soft and perfect. Tears start to form again and she puts her hand near his heart to feel a sudden feeling of a heart begin to beat. Suddenly Lucy pulls her hand back, muffling her sobs.
The boy's eyes a first tightly squeeze and then squint open adjusting to the light of stars and the light of chocolate eyes staring back. A smile filling her whole face, sits up the boy sitting him up. He looks at her and also smile his famous grin.
The Celestial Mage unable to contain herself anymore goes and nearly tackles him in a hug. He chuckles and wraps his arms around her tightly holding on.
There they sit under the stars holding onto to each other, and he whispers, "good thing I am a demon."
She laughs and just presses her lips onto his, softly but with passion.
Pulling back why too soon for his comfort she says, "It is a very good thing, Natsu."Her face radiating light as he admired her. Her chocolate brown orbs, her long golden blonde hair, and most of all her smile. This made him realize.
"Remind me to never leave you again." He says in awe. Lucy nods and her eyes fill with tears again spilling.
"Just never do that again idiot." She finally says and he as well nods.
"I will try not to." He says and pulls her into another hug while he cradles her in his arms under the beaming night sky.
____________
I'm so sorry I haven't updated and well I just got back into Wattpad a bit. I was gone so long because I wanted to find out what I wanted to do in like and well I chose the arts. So thanks for the support and keep loving what y'all love and strive to get that done.

Word Count: 740 words